- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out: Engineering Design Assignment, TU, UK
|Teesside University (TU)
(a) Bicycle Rack
When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out, it was found that a tow bar mounted rack was the best solution.
The rack is to bolt to the tow bar once the tow ball is removed. The dimensions of the tow bar bracket are shown in Figure 1. The 330 mm dimension refers to the distance from the ground to the bottom of the bracket.
In order to avoid the bikes fouling the car, it should be assumed that no part of either bike should protrude beyond the face of the tow bar bracket (ie between the bracket and the car).
The two bikes to be carried have dimensions shown in Figures 2 and 3. The width of the handlebars of the man’s bike is 420 mm, whilst that of the woman’s is 630 mm. The width across the pedals is 360 mm in both cases. Your good friend Fred has offered to help build the bike rack and he has access to the following materials and equipment:
- square section steel tubing, 25 mm × 25 mm × 2 mm thick
- steel plate, 8 mm thick
- steel strips, 25 mm wide by 6mm thick
- brazing and welding gear
- a powered hacksaw
- a pillar dril
Design a suitable rack that can be made using Fred’s materials and equipment. It is not necessary to worry about stresses: the materials are capable of exceeding the strength requirements of any design. In addition, the rack should be designed to ‘look right’.
As part of the report, you should produce:
(i) An arrangement drawing showing the outline of the bikes on the rack. This does not need to be very detailed or show any dimensions but should clearly demonstrate that the rack will enable the two bikes to be carried without fouling the car or the ground.
(ii) A detailed engineering drawing of the rack only, comprising front and side elevations with all dimensions required for manufacture shown.
(b) Front Panel of Circuit Trainer
An analogue/digital circuit trainer is required for open-learning students to use to build circuits as part of their electrical/electronic practical work. The circuits to be built can consist of up to five integrated circuits and their associated discrete components.
Figures 4, 5 and 6 show block diagrams for each system of the intended design.
(i) A power supply consisting of:
• 240 V supply input
• power ‘on’ indicator
• +5 V output
• +12 V output
• –12 V output
• 0 to +12 V variable output
• 0 to –12 V variable output
• output short-circuit indicators for ‘+’ and ‘–’ supplies
(ii) A function generator capable of:
• generating sinusoidal, triangular, and square waveforms
• variable amplitude
• variable frequency
• frequencies in the ranges 0 to 100 Hz, 100 Hz to10 kHz and 10 kHz to 1 MHz
(iii) A multimeter capable of measuring:
You will be required to draw a plan view of the front panel to show the mounting of the various controls, etc. A photograph of an example of an existing circuit trainer is given in Figure 7.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
hire UK assignment writing service on Engineering Design by Students Assignment Help UK. our dedicated experts always understand your need and create an error-free and 100% plagiarism-free solution for engineering assignments at a reasonable price.