- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Using research, explain legislation and statutory frameworks that apply to service providers: Adult Nursing Assignment ,UOB, UK
|University of Bedfordshire (UOB)
Unit : Principles of governance in adult care
1: Using research, explain legislation and statutory frameworks that apply to service providers. In what ways can forums be used to draw attention to potential conflicts between statutory frameworks and principles of good practice?
2: Evaluate the impact of legislation and policy on person centered and outcomes-based procedures and practice.(1.2)
3: Describe the following governance mechanisms (a) Legislative requirements (b) Government bodies (c) Quality measures (d) Risk management (e) Sharing of information ( f) Duty of Candor and, explain how they relate to the identity of your organization as either a statutory, private, voluntary, or independent organization. (2.1).
4: Explain your position of accountability within your organization’s governance structure. Evaluate how agreed ways of working such as protocols, policies and procedures relate to governance and accountability. (2.2, 2.3)
Unit : Principles of Regulatory Processes for Adult Care:
- Identify which services are subject to registration and inspection. Explain the reasons for the inspection system in England, key drivers; the legislation underpinning it
- Identify key areas of enquiry for inspection; the grading system used; the implications for the organization of each grade that can be awarded and sources of information and support.
- Analyze the role, remit and responsibilities of (a) the registered manager (b) the Nominated Individual and who may be appointed to this role ( c) ‘fit and proper person’ (d) Inspectors.
- Identify who needs to be aware of and involved in the inspection process; the information required; how to prepare for it and the process. Evaluate ways to address the outcome and impact of an inspection
- Identify the range of regulatory requirements that apply to adult care services and the types of information required for each. Analyze where different regulatory frameworks may present conflicting requirements and ways to address such conflicts
Unit : Principles of Professional Development in Adult Care
10: Identify mechanisms and resources that support learning and development in adult care. Discuss what to consider when selecting and commissioning activities to keep yours and your team’s knowledge up to date, and the importance of continuously doing it.
11: Evaluate (a) how different sources and systems of support assist professional development in adult care settings, and (b) potential barriers and constraints that relate to them.
12: Assess (a) the importance of reflective practice for improving performance and the different models that support this (b) the importance of literacy, numeracy, and digital skills in adult care.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Score the best rank in your university by taking the cheap assignment writing help service by the professional writers of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. Our experts are well qualified to sort out any tough solution related to nursing assignments within the deadline.