- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
Using research, explain legislation and statutory frameworks that apply to service providers: Adult Nursing Assignment ,UOB, UK
|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
Unit : Principles of governance in adult care
1: Using research, explain legislation and statutory frameworks that apply to service providers. In what ways can forums be used to draw attention to potential conflicts between statutory frameworks and principles of good practice?
2: Evaluate the impact of legislation and policy on person centered and outcomes-based procedures and practice.(1.2)
3: Describe the following governance mechanisms (a) Legislative requirements (b) Government bodies (c) Quality measures (d) Risk management (e) Sharing of information ( f) Duty of Candor and, explain how they relate to the identity of your organization as either a statutory, private, voluntary, or independent organization. (2.1).
4: Explain your position of accountability within your organization’s governance structure. Evaluate how agreed ways of working such as protocols, policies and procedures relate to governance and accountability. (2.2, 2.3)
Unit : Principles of Regulatory Processes for Adult Care:
- Identify which services are subject to registration and inspection. Explain the reasons for the inspection system in England, key drivers; the legislation underpinning it
- Identify key areas of enquiry for inspection; the grading system used; the implications for the organization of each grade that can be awarded and sources of information and support.
- Analyze the role, remit and responsibilities of (a) the registered manager (b) the Nominated Individual and who may be appointed to this role ( c) ‘fit and proper person’ (d) Inspectors.
- Identify who needs to be aware of and involved in the inspection process; the information required; how to prepare for it and the process. Evaluate ways to address the outcome and impact of an inspection
- Identify the range of regulatory requirements that apply to adult care services and the types of information required for each. Analyze where different regulatory frameworks may present conflicting requirements and ways to address such conflicts
Unit : Principles of Professional Development in Adult Care
10: Identify mechanisms and resources that support learning and development in adult care. Discuss what to consider when selecting and commissioning activities to keep yours and your team’s knowledge up to date, and the importance of continuously doing it.
11: Evaluate (a) how different sources and systems of support assist professional development in adult care settings, and (b) potential barriers and constraints that relate to them.
12: Assess (a) the importance of reflective practice for improving performance and the different models that support this (b) the importance of literacy, numeracy, and digital skills in adult care.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Score the best rank in your university by taking the cheap assignment writing help service by the professional writers of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. Our experts are well qualified to sort out any tough solution related to nursing assignments within the deadline.