- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
Use an appropriate design tool to design a relational database system for a substantial problem: International School of Management and Technology Assignment, BU, UK
|University||Bournemouth University (BU)|
|Subject||International School of Management and Technology|
- Use an appropriate design tool to design a relational database system for a substantial problem.
- Develop a fully functional relational database system, based on an existing system design.
- Test the system against user and system requirements.
- Produce technical and user documentation.
International School of Management and Technology (ISMT) offers internationally recognized British Degrees for those who seek an affordable route to a British Degree without compromising on the quality. To support the students, the School offers a library that has over 2500 titles, 1000 + Magazines, and over 500 copies of Journals. To maintain and manage the
books, the school needs an application that could help the librarians and the students to get the books in and out of the school. The librarians should be able to add books, post if the books are available or not, let the students borrow and receive the books whereas the students should be able to borrow and return books. The application should be able to record the borrow dates and returned dates too.
The Entities required should include at least: Student, Book and Borrow.
The entities are related as follows: A student should be able to know if a book he is looking for is available in the library or not. If the book is available, he should be able to borrow the book. One student should be able to borrow multiple books
You are encouraged to add other related entities you think are required in the system on your own. One Id column, Primary Key with Identity Property should be assigned in each table, Foreign keys must be added based on your design. The database should include at least the following features
- • User details with username and password
- Student details with Student Name, Address, Contact, etc.
- Book details with Book Name, Author, Type, etc.
- Borrow details with Borrow Date, Return Date, etc. For reporting you have to create some stored procedures as follows:
- Year-wise book borrowers.
- Bookwise borrowers within a date range
- Borrow history with Student details
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK is considered as the first-class essay writing help to boost your academic rank in all subjects. We have a bunch of university assignment helpers who provide trustworthy support on HND,HNC, economics, management, and CIPD assignment at the lowest price.