- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are working as an assistant operations manager for an organization of your choice You can select your own place of work if appropriate: Operations and Project Management Assignment, RUL, UK
|Regent's University London (RUL)
|Unit 16: Operations and Project Management
Assignment Brief and Guidance
Scenario and activity:
You are working as an assistant operations manager for an organization of your choice. You can select your own place of work if appropriate. You have been asked by CEO to review and critique the effectiveness of operations management principles and apply the concept of continuous improvement to the organization.
You are to produce a formal business report which should contain the following:
- An introduction to your chosen organization.
- An explanation of operation vs operations management.
- A review and critique of the implementation of operations management principles within your chosen organization.
- An analysis of the extent to which the operations management of the organization in the case study meets the requirements of the organization.
- Discussion of continuous improvement as a philosophy and describe the Lean principles.
6. A continuous improvement plan, including your justified recommendations for improvement, based on your review and critique of operations management principles within your organization.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Assignment Brief and Guidance
Scenario and activity:
You have secured employment in a large manufacturing organization based in the Midlands, which has 1,250 employees on this site. The organization has staff employed in a range of different roles, including office staff and factory workers. The offices and factory are on an extensive site in various buildings. Currently, there is no onsite catering.
Your position is a member of the Project and Programme Office, which is responsible for delivering the change program for the organization. As part of your induction and personal development plan, your new line manager has asked you to plan and manage a theoretical in-house project. She believes this will help you to gain a thorough understanding of how in real terms the organization translates business objectives into the identification of specific development projects and their planning and completion.
Two of the relevant business objectives for the current financial year are:
- Reducing the movement of staff from the premises during the lunch break which is currently creating congestion issues in the local area
- Helping staff to develop a healthy lifestyle which the organization believes is part of their CSR and will also reduce staff absenteeism.
Your line manager has asked you to analyze these business objectives in order to identify feasible projects and plan them. You are required to apply the project life cycle and review and critique the application of this concept. You are to provide theoretical and/or conceptual arguments to justify the use of project methodologies, tools, and leadership within the given project.
You are to produce a portfolio of evidence containing a set of documents that include the following
- Project Title
- An overview of the case study you have been given
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are searching for an assignment helper online on Operations and Project Management Assignments then rely on the experts of Students Assignment Help UK. Our proficient writers have enough skills to provide faultless help on management assignments at a discounted price.