- Write the item class hierarchy and load the provided item data into the shop: Computer science Assignment, UCAS, UK
- 504MAN: Expand the organization from its current size by gaining new resources of manpower by employing: Resource Management Assignment, CU, UK
- Calculate the following for your company and provide the screenshot of your answers if you use excel: Real Estate Asset Management Assignment, UOM, UK
- COM0006NFBNM: Describe the evolving role of Cloud Computing within modern-day organizations from cloud computing service models’ point of view: Technology in organisation Assignment, AU, UK
- Gloria has been employed by Modem Family Limited for 10 years carrying out administrative support tasks of a wide variety: Employment Law and Practice Assignment, LMU, UK
- Define basic algorithms to carry out an operation and outline the process of programming an application: Applied Computing HND Assignment, DMU, UK
- Critically evaluate this statement using examples of your own choosing to illustrate your argument: marketing Assignment, UCAS, UK
- EG6026: Provide pavement design advice for a new highway to accomodate the anticipated traffic generated as result of the residential development: Transport Infrastructure Engineering Assignment, UOEL, UK
- Identify different organizations that have key roles and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and protection of children: Children young people and families practitioner apprenticeship Assignment, UCB, UK
- Students are expected to present grammatically correct stork that contains reasoned arguments: Practical Reliability Assignment, CU, UK
- 5HR01: Explain the concept of better working lives and how this can be designed: Employment Relationship Management Assignment, CIPD, UK
- ELE00017M: You are required to investigate the emergent behavior of a complex adaptive system based on the observed characteristics: Biologically Inspired Computation Assignment, UOY, UK
- You are going to evaluate the effectiveness of engineering processes and how human factors affect: Engineering and technology Assignment, UCAS, UK
- Your Chief executive has asked you to prepare a report for the board identifying the key contemporary business: Business and Human Resource Management Assignment, Conventry University, UK
- 7ELW: You must include the role of the Employment Tribunal and other courts in the UK in enforcing the law: Employment Law Assignment, DMU, UK
- LING5450M: Write a critical explanation of how your view of language and understanding of pedagogic approaches: Methodology in Language Teaching Assignment, UOL, UK
- The compound cross-section shown in Figure 1a, determine the position of the Centroidwith respect to the origin of the coordinate system: Mechanical engineering Assignment, UCAS, UK
- PU2016: You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2 Assignment, UCLan, UK
- Explain with necessary calculations whether you need to consider the T order effect or not in designing: Concrete pavements and construction management Assignment, UD, UK
- Drawing on a range of conceptual and theoretical literature, you will provide an analysis of issues in relation to power: Equality Diversity & Inclusion Assignment, UOW, UK
UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
|University||University of the West of London( UWL)|
|Subject||UJUUKU-30-2: Law of Torts|
A month ago, Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts. Whilst driving his car to work last week, Akiva suffered a blackout and lost control of his vehicle. Akiva’s car veered across the road and hit a lamppost. Wreckage from Akiva’s car was scattered onto the roadway. Some of this wreckage hit a passing pedestrian, Colin, causing serious cuts to Colin’s shoulders and neck.
Bjorn was driving his car along the same stretch of road. Bjorn’s attention was distracted by his young children traveling in the back of the car. As a result, Bjorn was too late in applying his brakes and collided with the wreckage from Akiva’s car. Bjorn’s car skidded and hit Ellie, a 13-year-old pedal cyclist. Ellie, who was not wearing a cycle helmet, struck her head on the curb of the pavement and suffered a fractured skull.
Colin was taken to hospital, where he received careful treatment. Unfortunately, Colin suffered from a rare condition of which no one was aware. In consequence of this rare condition, Colin’s injuries in the accident resulted in Colin permanently losing his hearing.
Answer all parts of this task. Each part carries equal weight. Explain, by reference to relevant case law, whether:
- on the assumption that Akiva owed Colin a duty of care in the tort of negligence, Akiva has breached this duty.
- on the assumption that Akiva has breached his duty of care to Ellie, this breach of duty will be considered a cause of Ellie’s fractured skull.
- Colin will be unable to recover damages in the tort of negligence from Akiva for Colin’s loss of hearing on the basis that this damage is too remote.
- Akiva will have any potential defence to a claim by Ellie on the basis of Ellie’s failure to wear a cycle helmet.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you facing problems in Assignment writing? Don’t worry we provide the best assignment assistance services in UK.. we have a group of professional writers who write your Law of Torts assignment in an effective manner at cheap prices.
In addition, If your exams are near you and you haven’t prepared for the exam, Don’t take stress we provide online exam help services in this our expert teachers will help you in preparation for your exam.