- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
|University of the West of London( UWL)
|UJUUKU-30-2: Law of Torts
A month ago, Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts. Whilst driving his car to work last week, Akiva suffered a blackout and lost control of his vehicle. Akiva’s car veered across the road and hit a lamppost. Wreckage from Akiva’s car was scattered onto the roadway. Some of this wreckage hit a passing pedestrian, Colin, causing serious cuts to Colin’s shoulders and neck.
Bjorn was driving his car along the same stretch of road. Bjorn’s attention was distracted by his young children traveling in the back of the car. As a result, Bjorn was too late in applying his brakes and collided with the wreckage from Akiva’s car. Bjorn’s car skidded and hit Ellie, a 13-year-old pedal cyclist. Ellie, who was not wearing a cycle helmet, struck her head on the curb of the pavement and suffered a fractured skull.
Colin was taken to hospital, where he received careful treatment. Unfortunately, Colin suffered from a rare condition of which no one was aware. In consequence of this rare condition, Colin’s injuries in the accident resulted in Colin permanently losing his hearing.
Answer all parts of this task. Each part carries equal weight. Explain, by reference to relevant case law, whether:
- on the assumption that Akiva owed Colin a duty of care in the tort of negligence, Akiva has breached this duty.
- on the assumption that Akiva has breached his duty of care to Ellie, this breach of duty will be considered a cause of Ellie’s fractured skull.
- Colin will be unable to recover damages in the tort of negligence from Akiva for Colin’s loss of hearing on the basis that this damage is too remote.
- Akiva will have any potential defence to a claim by Ellie on the basis of Ellie’s failure to wear a cycle helmet.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you facing problems in Assignment writing? Don’t worry we provide the best assignment assistance services in UK.. we have a group of professional writers who write your Law of Torts assignment in an effective manner at cheap prices.
In addition, If your exams are near you and you haven’t prepared for the exam, Don’t take stress we provide online exam help services in this our expert teachers will help you in preparation for your exam.