- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
TLH342: Critically evaluate the developments of Social Media and mobile technology on Hospitality Businesses: Digital Technology in the Visitor Economy Assignment, US, UK
|University of Sunderland (US)
|TLH342: Digital Technology in the Visitor Economy
Upon successful completion of this module, students will have demonstrated
I. eTourism, the relationship between IT and tourism and hospitality and potential future developments in these areas.
II. Evaluation of tourism websites, travel recommendation systems and decision support systems of various kinds.
Communicate and critically reflect on those ideas in written form.
ASSESSMENT METHODS: Case Study Report: (100%) of module mark This assesses learning outcomes 1, 2, and 3
Assignment Question (Case Study Report)
Critically evaluate the developments of Social Media and mobile technology in Hospitality Businesses. Use an SMTE as a case study to analyze the business’ social media portfolio and develop a new detailed social media strategy for your chosen business. Note that the case must be a small or medium hospitality or tourism enterprise of your choice with an online and social media presence. Guide to the Assignment
1. Choose a Small and Medium Tourism or hospitality business with a social media presence.
2. Evaluate their current social media strategy to discuss and support the arguments of your literature review.
3. Develop a social media strategy/recommendation for the organization.
4. The main parts of the assignment are the literature review and case study.
5. The case study should reflect on topics highlighted in the literature review and include a detailed evaluation
of the current social media presence.
6. Ensure you use academic references within your literature review and add a copy of your collected data in the appendix.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
if you are searching for someone to do my assignment on TLH342: Digital Technology in the Visitor Economy then Students Assignment Help UK is a suitable option for you. our experts also offer essay writing services, dissertation writing services, case study, report writing, etc more services at a budget-friendly price.