- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
This is part of a Feasibility Study and is usually where the designer will lay out their understanding of what the client requires: Civil Engineering Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Birmingham (UoB)
- What Are Design Reports?
This is part of a Feasibility Study and is usually where the designer (architect or engineer) will lay out their understanding of what the client requires. It is the designer’s way of pulling out all the key information from the client to ensure they are on the right track and looking at the right sort of information.
It follows the Strategic Definition of the project where the client identifies their Business Case for it; outlining the needs and requirements to meet their future strategy
- The RIBA Plan of Work states the Strategic Definition:
Focuses on making the right strategic decisions and capturing them in a Business Case. The stage involves considering the pros and cons, Project Risks, and Project Budget for a range of options and, where necessary, carrying out Site Surveys and corresponding planning appraisals, before undertaking a comparative analysis and recommending and ratifying the best option for delivering the Client Requirements
- Learning Outcomes:
- Discuss the terminology used in construction technology.
- Describe the different techniques used to construct a range of substructures and superstructures, including their function and design selection criteria.
- Identify the different types of civil engineering/infrastructure technology used in support of buildings
- Illustrate the supply and distribution of a range of building services and how they are accommodated within the building.
- Assignment Brief and Guidance
You are working as an Architectural Technician for large design practice and your employer has just won the contract to expand the docks area at Immingham, predominantly the coal importing section of the docks. This area is comprised of made-up and waterlogged ground and there is evidence from soil samples that show signs of contamination from various chemical sources and organic contaminants.
- Part 1 of the report
This should consider how contamination management, cut-off techniques, encapsulation, Vibro-compaction, and soil remediation could be utilized.
- Part 2 of the report
This should recommend a suitable method of basement construction for underground delivery bays on the Immingham site. Suggest how de-watering techniques, sheet/secant piling could be utilized. Also, describe how cofferdams and caissons are constructed along with an overview of how they perform their functions.
- Part 3 of the report
Here you need to provide a comparison of two suitable options for a structural frame that will build on the underground delivery area previously mentioned in order to provide a two-story warehousing facility. This should be in the form of a ‘design report’ for the structures examined. A presentation may be added to this if felt it better demonstrates the requirements
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Can you please complete my Engineering assignment? Yes, this is our work we provide online assignment help to those students who face problems in writing an assignment. Don’t Worry we have Professional Engineer writers who write your civil engineering assignment at an affordable price with 100% error-free content