- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
This century is becoming one of the essential and needed aspects of sustainable communities When the community’s infrastructure is sustainable: Research Proposal Assignment, UOW, UK
|University of Westminster (UOW)
- The community engagement in urban development for sustainability; evaluated through the case of Bangkok, Thailand
The topic selected for the study is the engagement of the community that is found in urban development and planning. This century is becoming one of the essential and needed aspects of sustainable communities. When the community’s infrastructure is sustainable, it makes the community strong. They act as catalysts in providing economic and social opportunities that uplift life quality. The entire community; their behavior, attitude, perception, and actions contribute directly towards either making the community sustainable or moving it far apart from sustainability. Different countries have their development framework and processes to make their communities sustainable
Urban areas vary from small cities to metropolitan areas in which the population living in urban areas has increased to about 55% of the world’s population, and it is expected to increase to 68% by 2050 (Nur Khairlida Muhamad Khair et al.,2020). In 10 years, from 2000 to 2010, the urban area of Thailand increased from 2,400 square kilometers to 2,700, and their annual growth rate increased by 1.4%.
As for the people living in urban areas, more than 10,000,000 people are living in urban areas (Geekiyanage, D., Fernando, T. and Keraminiyage, 2020). In addition, there has been a significant increase in green housing and buildings, walkability, open spaces, and greenways (Mazhar et al., 2017). Therefore, This research will focus on finding to what extent Bangkok’s community engagement in urban development for sustainability and would entirely discuss community impact on this change;
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
if the change is easy to be implemented when communities take part in it or not. In the past, multiple pieces of research have been conducted that focus on how communities can become sustainable, what the future, and the impact of the sustainable community will be on the people. However, minimal research is conducted to evaluate the community engagement needed in urban development that increases sustainability.
One thing that inspired me to select this topic was the rapid increase in sustainable development across the globe. Whether they are developed, developing, or underdeveloped, they are doing their best to ensure that their urban development is sustainable and its impact is enjoyed by the population (Boyle, Michell, and Viruly, 2018). Moreover,
I currently work as Assistant District Chief Officer at the Department of Provincial Administration (DOPA), Ministry of Interior, Thailand, with the primary duty to produce area-based development plans at the district level in compliance with spatial context. So, area-based development planning must also conform with urbanization and public participation. Therefore, this study will better understand community engagement in Thai urban planning and strategies to encourage greater community participation in Thai urban planning.
How can Bangkok’s community engagement help and play a significant role in implementing sustainable urban development?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The best research writing service is provided by our expert writers of Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk. Our writers are ready 24*7 to assist you they are eligible to write your Research Proposal assignment an efficient manner at a nominal price. Besides, hire us to get an online assignment writing service.