- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
The Smith family has owned a 640-acre farm for several generations However, ownership has recently passed to the next generation of Dave: Business Analytics, UOS, UK
|University of Southampton (UOS)
The Smith family has owned a 640-acre farm for several generations. However, ownership has recently passed to the next generation of Dave and his wife Ruth, who feel there is a need for a more scientific approach to managing their farm. They have called you in as a business analyst to advise
them on the best way of running the farm.
The Smith family can produce a total of 4,000 person-hours worth of labor during the winter and spring months and 4,500 person-hours during the summer and autumn months.
If they do not need all this time they can work on neighboring farms for £5 per hour during the winter and spring months and £5.50 during the summer and autumn months.
The farm supports two types of livestock, dairy cows and hens, and three types of cash crops – rape, corn, and wheat. All three are cash crops, but corn also is a feed crop for the cows, and wheat also is used for chicken feed. The crops are harvested during the late summer and autumn.
During the winter months, they need to decide what mix of livestock and crops they should aim for in the coming year. Their last harvest, which was very successful, has provided them with a sum of £21,000 which they feel they can use to buy more livestock.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Acquire the pay to college assignment service to finish your assignment. Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk. have a productive team of business assignment writers who can customize your Business Analytics Assignment according to your university requirement at a cheap price.