- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
The conflict has emerged on the issue with respect to the scope in relation to the library: People, Leadership & Organisations Assignment, UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||People Leadership & Organisations|
Response from Paul Currant- the new Project Manager
How and Why the Conflict Emerged
The conflict has emerged on the issue with respect to the scope in relation to the library works of Dover Street. The scope of the project includes the replacement of the front as well as overhand in relation to the library and also some other works associated with it. However, Mr. Strong has been against collaboration which has been planned to be entered between the architects, contractors as well as developers. It is also important to note that when the scope of the work is unclear, it may create an unpleasant relationship between the sponsor and the project manager in the future, resulting in disputes over the scope and etc. Additionally, Mr. Holt and Mr. Strong failed to communicate effectively. Inconsistencies in objectives can lead to conflict between team members. The conflict was at the stage of design when William Strong resigned from the post of project manager. Mr. Strong resigned during the design stage, and there were very few parties or individuals involved in the project. The conflict arises in this stage with regard to disagreement in relation to designing a project. There have been planning-related issues between the project sponsor as well as the project manager (WK -5 Session 2, 2022).
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Type of Conflict
The conflict between the project sponsor as well as the project manager, as per the given case study, can be said to be a dysfunctional conflict. Dysfunctional conflict is where a participant enters into the encounter intending the destruction or disablement of the other. Personal insults, criticism that boosts self-ego and comments that lack regard for others’ feelings are often described as dysfunctional. Such conflict is not aimed at improving task performance. Indicators that conflict has become unproductive include (O’Neil 2002): Conflict becomes personal; conflict increases with each meeting rather than reduces; communications become one way; parties become entrenched and will not accommodate alternative views, and the conflict becomes a major issue – incurs costs and delays activities.
Key issues that should be resolved
To resolve a conflict, both would say each party needs: –
1 Knowledge of the issue.
2 A sense of personal adequacy to the job.
3 A respect for the skills of the other party.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for report writing help in UK? Students Assignment Help UK is here to assist you with their team of expert writers. With years of experience in assignment writing assistance, they are well-equipped to handle any type of report you may need. Be it a lab report, a book report, or any other type of report, they can help you get it done quickly and efficiently. So, contact us to get the best possible help!