- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
|University||University of Bolton(UoB)|
|Subject||Fundamentals of Software Engineering|
• LO3: Construct a software artifact to a derived specification.
• LO4: Generate a functional test plan for a developed system.
About this Assignment
System Analysis and Design refers to the procedures of examining or developing business systems with the intent of improving them through industry-standard methodology and framework. For this assignment, you will write one report that covers the seven steps in the system analysis and design process based on a hypothetical firm’s business profile. Your report should focus on defining, justifying, and planning the project, and on the tasks associated with testing, implementing, and maintaining the proposed system. Your report should be 1,500 words.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Global Adventures (GA) is a guided tour company in London. The owners advertise Global Adventures in several local and regional magazines and websites, but they don’t feel it is attracting new business.
GA has one main business segment: Tour buses rentals and tour guide on the side if needed. Customers are required to make reservations in advance for scheduled tours, but sometimes space is available for extra customers.
Melissa Smith, the receptionist, handles the telephone inquiries and reservations.
Daily she enters the reservations in a binder, with tabs for each business activity.
This binder is used to back up an Excel spreadsheet to record reservations. Each morning, she runs a report that will print out the reservation list for the day. The accountant also uses this spreadsheet to keep GA’s books. However, the manual system has some noticeable drawbacks. On several occasions, the reservations for the tours have conflicted with their availability.
Moreover, the owners have found it challenging to get information about rental patterns, customer profiles, advertising effectiveness, and future business opportunities. They have been talking about either updating their system or replacing it with a new information system to meet their current and future needs. Still, They need more details on which option is feasible for the company.
You work as a Business System Analyst and you have been commissioned to come up with a plan to address these issues. You will write a report to present to the owners analyzing the current issues and suggesting a suitable solution.
You will have some discretion as to how you would like to structure your report to best deliver your proposal, but your report must be structured according to the software development lifecycle SDLC and the bulk of your discussion should be focused on the first three phases (planning, requirement analysis, and design). However, you must show a general understanding of the rest of the phases. You should attempt to answer the following questions about each phase in the systems design process:
1. Planning: Define the scope of the problem. You know that GA has a mix of manual and computer-based techniques and they want to update their system or buy a new system. Explain the steps in a feasibility study to determine the anticipated cost and benefits of the best option for GA.
2. Requirements analysis: Identify the functional requirements. Explain what documentation will be used to analyze the needs of the end-users to ensure the new system can meet their expectations?
3. Design: Use the information that you have identified from the system requirement analysis to explain how you will design the new or updated system. What are the necessary specifications and operations of the user interface that will meet the functional requirements? You must use suitable diagrams to represent your design
4. Development: Explain the development paths that will help start production using these three key topics: the impact of the Internet, software outsourcing, and in-house software development.
5. Testing: Discuss how the system will be tested to determine if the proposed design meets the business goals.
6. Implementation: How will the system be implemented? Who will use it and what is the training plan? Discuss the post-implementation evaluation plan, does the system meets specified requirements.
7. Maintenance: Explain the maintenance phase and its importance to the success of the new software.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
UK Assignment Help is the perfect place for getting assignment help online on Fundamentals of Software Engineering. our experts writers have years of experience to provide step-by-step solutions for nursing assignments, management assignments, business assignments, CIPD assignments, and many more at a cheap price.