- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Students are requested to Measure the Culture of a Firm in the Financial Services Industry from the Perspective of a Stakeholder.: Economics and Finance Assignment, UOL, UK
|University of London (UOL)
|Economics and Finance
How can culture be measured best?
Students are requested to measure the culture of a firm in the financial services industry from the perspective of a stakeholder. In particular, each student will select one stakeholder, e.g. the national regulator, an international governmental organization, shareholders, bondholders, the board, the
the executive management team, employees, and clients.
Students should explicitly choose their perspective(s) and elaborate on why the measurement of culture is important and how it can best (although possibly not perfectly) be performed. The assignment should then develop an early-stage concept for such measurement. This concept should include a definition of key performance indicators (KPIs) and a process proposal for aggregating these into one overall culture measure(s). It is also expected that the early-stage concept is communicated with at least one visual tool (e.g. figure).
The word limit is 2,000 words (excluding figures, tables and footnotes). An academic writing approach to this essay including author-date citations is expected. Below is a suggestion of how to structure the essay.
To provide a context for your assignment you should provide an introduction to culture and why it is important.
It might be worth dividing the main body into 3 parts.
In this section, you can discuss the perspective of culture that will be the focus of the essay. It is advisable to provide the rationale for focusing on this perspective and include a discussion of how this has been measured in the past.
You should develop a new measure of culture. The focus should be on providing information about the methodology/data and the rationale that underpin this new measure. It is important to key/novel features of this methodology.
You should implement the measure and discuss the associated result(s). Does the measure yield plausible results? The visual aid, e.g. graph, should help the reader to grasp the essence of the results.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Facing difficulty to solve Economics and Finance Assignment? then consult the professional experts of UK Assignment Help. Our proficient experts are talented to provide faultless assistance on finance assignments at a competitive price.