- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
Show understanding of the main roles and responsibilities of health and social care workers when delivering care. 300 words: Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
|University||University of Birmingham (UoB)|
|Subject||HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE LEVEL 3|
Show understanding of the main roles and responsibilities of health and social care workers when delivering care. 300 words
1.1: Explain how health and social care professionals protect individuals in their care.
1.2: Discuss the mechanisms for reporting poor practice in health and social care.
Show understanding of the importance of regulatory bodies in delivery of high-quality care. 300 words
2.1: Discuss the roles of regulatory bodies that inspect health and social care provision.
2.2: Identify the professional bodies that regulate the professions within health and social care.
Evaluate the role of the inter-professional team in delivering health and social care. 400 words
3.1: Explain the roles and responsibilities of the inter-professional team in meeting care needs in the case study.
3.2: Discuss the difference between multidisciplinary and inter-professional team working.
3.3: Discuss the potential barriers to team working and how they could be overcome.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice. 400 words
1.1: Describe the methods used to communicate in health and social care.
1.2: Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of both formal and informal communication methods.
1.3: Outline the principles of effective communication.
1.4: Explain potential barriers and how they can be overcome.
Be able to communicate information in a variety of formats. 300 words
2.1: Discuss the different methods of oral and written communication found commonly in health and social care.
2.2: Produce an oral presentation and deliver to an audience at appropriate level.
2.3: Produce a written communication that is appropriate for your organizational role.
Understand the importance of ICT in communication in health and social care. 300 words
3.1: Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organisations. 3.2: Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for service users. 3.3: Explain the issues around data protection and how it is implemented in health and social care.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Examine how public health policy is developed to improve the health of the population. 300 words
1.1: Discuss the process for developing a public health policy.
1.2: Identify the potential groups who can influence public health policy.
1.3: Explain how the government monitors the health of the nation.
Examine factors that can affect health in the population. 200 words
2.1: Discuss the factors affecting health across the nation.
2.2: Discuss the potential benefits of improving health across the nation.
Discuss how health promotion can influence individuals to adopt healthy lifestyles. 200 words
3.1: Evaluate two models commonly used in health promotion.
3.2: Discuss approaches commonly used to increase public awareness.
Develop a health promotion event and analyse its effectiveness. 300 words
4.1: Produce health promotion material for a target audience.
4.2: Deliver a small health promotion campaign.
4.3: Analyse any effects of the campaign.
Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker. 500 words
1.1: Compare and contrast person-centred care with one other model of care delivery.
1.2: Discuss how to promote equality and diversity when working with service users.
1.3: Define the personal attributes required in health and social care and how they inform practice.
1.4: Explain the concept of empathy with links to current theories.
Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs. 250 words
2.1: Define ethics with particular reference to medical ethical principles.
2.2: Identify the ethical issues from the case study and discuss how these could be resolved.
Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice. 250 words
3.1: Discuss two pieces of legislation in relation to health and social care and how they impact upon delivery of care.
3.2: Analyse the roles of two agencies who provide guidance for safe and effective care delivery in the health and social care sector.
Understand the causes and effects of Type 2 diabetes. 350 words
1.1: Discuss the reasons for increase in Type 2 diabetes in the population.
1.2: Explain the signs and symptoms of Type 2 diabetes.
Examine the clinical investigations associated with diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes. 200 words
2.1: Compare and contrast the clinical investigations associated with diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes
Examine the treatment and support available for service users with Type 2 diabetes. 450 words
3.1: Explain the Treatment and support available for service users when initially diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
3.2: Discuss the common complications associated with Type 2 diabetes.
3.3: Explain the treatment and support available for service users with long term complications of Type 2 diabetes.
Understand the causes and effects of cerebrovascular accident (CVA). 400 words
1.1: Explain the different types of CVA.
1.2: Discuss the signs and symptoms of left sided and right sided CVA.
1.3: Analyse the reasons for different presentations of signs and symptoms with regard to physiology of brain.
Examine the risk factors associated with a cerebrovascular accident (CVA) and common investigations associated with diagnosis. 200 words
2.1: Discuss the risk factors associated with a CVA and preventative health measures.
2.2: Compare and contrast the available investigations associated with diagnosis of CVA.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you a UoB student in the UK, seeking reliable help with your Health and Social Care Level 3 assignment? Look no further! Our team is dedicated to assisting you in your academic journey. With our guidance, you can confidently engage our experts to excel in this task.