- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
HS1924: demonstrate understanding of the need to address both physical and mental health needs when providing care across a range of patient and client groups: Mental health and wellbeing in integrated care Essay, UK
|Subject||Mental health and wellbeing in integrated care|
The purpose of this essay is to demonstrate an understanding of the need to address both physical and mental health needs when providing care across a range of patient and client groups. You will be given a scenario based on a patient or client from your field of practice. You will then
A patient mainly who is suffering from a chronic disease or any other disease where the patient is not able to go outside and live a normal life, goes through several mental problem. Situations like this make the patient isolated from the society therefore they feel themselves neglected by the society.
Sometimes the long-term health condition leads the patient to severe depression where a patient loses all the reasons for being happy and fails to find a reason to be alive. They feel loneliness; therefore, they want some company. They sometimes want to do the daily work like the other healthy people in the society, but they are not able to do so due to their health condition
therefore, it leads them to lose self-confidence and day by day, they
get no more motivation to continue the treatment and live in the society. In such a condition, what a patient needs more is the support of family, friends, and relatives.
However, in many cases the family neglects the patients also. Regarding this situation, a nursing staff or a nursing professional can help overcome the situation, which may become very helpful for the parent and its family also.
A retired miner is suffering from long-term lung disease. The condition of the patient is serious and therefore the patient is still under treatment. According to the doctor, the patient is under the support of the oxygen, and this is a long term supporting system that is being given to the patient by the doctor.
The man stays alone and due to his health condition, he cannot go out and is not able to live the like his previous normal life, which he used to live. Therefore, the patient is feeling isolated (Meel, 2022). In this condition, taking care of the man’s mental health should be another important concern for the doctors too. Identification of the condition and need of integration of care
In this case, the main concern is to identify the reason behind the issues that a patient is feeling and to identify the possible ways to meet the criteria that can be helpful to manage the problem and the source or issues that are faced by the patient (Hays et al. 2018). In the identification of issues, it may help in finding the method, which can lead to the identification of the way,
which is helpful in this case.
The integrated care in the healthcare system is the service that serves to improve the health care service by providing better adherence to treatment, in case of readmission and in case of providing treatment in the home, increasing the satisfaction of a patient and also of the patient’s family (Bailey et al. 2021).
It also works for providing health literacy and in the self-care of the
health professional. Integrated care is always concerned about the job satisfaction of the health worker to improve the outcome that is the result of the performance of the healthcare worker.
The effectiveness of current practice in the integration of physical and mental health needs People with poor mental health conditions have a higher risk of chronic health conditions.
In this study, the patient is already suffering from a severe lung condition and is under long-term treatment. In this case, the patient is supported with the oxygen therefore the patient is unable to go outside and unable and has difficulties with the movement as he is living with the oxygen support in his daily life (Chen et al. 2019). A patient with poor and chronic health disease can
develop the risk of poor mental health in this novice and versa condition.
The impact of integrating care is mainly to reduce the poor quality of the health care service. The inequalities in the health service so that each and every people who are in need of healthcare support get the service in their perfect time without being suffered from the biased service giving process and also it helps in the provide a better service in case of patient who atr5e under the home treatment also.
The integrated care of health service also makes some fragmentation in the health care service and provides education so that they perform their duty accordingly and each patient gets the service as per their need (Hays et al. 2018). This service also is concerned about the economic purpose of the health care service so that a patient does not die due to the lack of economic sources to access the proper medical care.
Through the integrated care approaches, the service provider can develop a mental and physical health plan to improve the strategy about management of the mental health condition of a patient who is suffering from the long-term physical chronic disease.
Mental Health Integration that is the (MHI) is a part of the healthcare service that provides service to the both. The doctor leaded team and to the patients. In this case, the mental and physical health condition of the both personal is considered important and the health service is provided accordingly.
In this case the Public Health Agencies can also provide service to the patient who are going through a poor mental health condition may be due to suffering from any chronic physical disease for a long time (Stuijfzand et al. 2020). By incorporating the research area so that the relation between the mental health condition and the physical chronic health condition can be understood properly
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get high-quality essay writing help on Mental health and well-being in integrated care from Students Assignment Help UK. our essay writers have a lot of experience with all university formats. our writers write a custom essay paper on nursing assignments at a reasonable price by the deadline.