- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Present a design solution through a range of communication techniques appropriate to the target audience: Engineering Design Assignment, TU, UK
|Teesside University (TU)
- Present a design solution through a range of communication techniques appropriate to the target audience.
- Prepare design specifications and solutions to meet a stakeholder’s design brief and requirements.
- Select, apply and justify appropriate approaches, methods, and tools to a variety of engineering design problems.
- Produce an industry-standard engineering technical design report.
- Select and use computer-based technology in the design process.
- Bicycle Rack
When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective of the procedure was carried out, it was found that a tow bar mounted rack was the best solution.
The rack is to bolt to the tow bar once the tow ball is removed. The dimensions of the tow bar bracket are shown in Figure 1. The 330 mm dimension refers to the distance from the ground to the bottom of the bracket. In order to avoid the bikes fouling the car, it should be assumed that no part of either bike should protrude beyond the face of the tow bar bracket
The two bikes to be carried have dimensions shown in n Figures 2 and 3. The width of the handlebar of the man’s bike is 420 mm, whilst that of the woman is 630 mm. The width across the pedals is 360 mm in both cases.
Your good friend Fred has offered to help build the bike rack and he has access to the following materials and equipment:
- square section steel tubing, 25 mm × 25 mm × 2 mm thick
- steel plate, 8 mm thick
- steel strips, 25 mm wide by 6mm thick
- brazing and welding gear
- a powered hacksaw
- a pillar drill
Design a suitable rack that can be made using Fred’s materials and equipment. It is not necessary to worry about stresses: the materials are capable of exceeding the strength requirements of any design. In addition, the rack should be designed to ‘look right’.
As part of the report, you should produce:
- An arrangement drawing showing the outline of the bikes on the rack. This does not need to be very detailed or show any dimensions but should clearly demonstrate that the rack will enable the two bikes to be carried without fouling the car or the ground.
- A detailed engineering drawing of the rack only, comprising front and side elevations with all dimensions required for manufacture shown.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you searching for someone to do my assignment for me to achieve higher rank ? then hire our experts in the management field who will develop Top-notch solutions with engineering assignments at a discounted price.