- MARK1107: You are the marketing team for a cosmetics company which, while working on a new face cream formula in 1999: Principles and Practice of Marketing Report, UOG, UK
- You will work in groups formed in the first week, and each group chooses one company per group from the list below: Strategic Leadership Report, UOW, UK
- UMADEQ-15-M: As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money in stocks: Financial Investments in Practice Report, UWE, UK
- Attend FEA laboratory sessions to understand how to apply boundary conditions: Mechanical Engineering Report, UOW, UK
- NIE2206: Requires the completion of set exercises undertaken during supervised laboratory sessions and in your own independent study time: Embedded Systems Report, UOH, UK
- Write a report which will critically analyze how Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures in their organization: Leadership and Management Report, UOL, UK
- You are thinking of investing in the stock market, you know that macroeconomic factors: Statistics and Data Analytics Report, UOG, UK
- ICL-1004: The database is a crucial part of most organizations and A database is defined as the skeleton of any application: Database Design and Management Report, BU, UK
- The purpose of this document is to expand upon the assessment task in the course outline with additional explanation and information: Communications Report, UOE, UK
- recent or current issue within health and/or social care that interests you so was thinking of the impact on waiting times for secondary care: Health Management Report, UOL, UK
- 5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
- I want to work in the X business sector, so I have been working on developing my knowledge and skills to enable me to apply for work in X: Management and Leadership Report, CMU, UK
- CBA937: You have been commissioned to provide an Advisory Report for the Management Committee: Social Influence Conformity and Obedience to Authority Report, OCN, UK
- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
Prepare a plan that clearly demonstrates the extent to which the new residents of the development: Institute for Transport Report, UOL, UK
|Subject||Institute for Transport|
Prepare a plan that clearly demonstrates the extent to which the new residents of the development could reasonably be expected to walk from the approximate centre of the site. This plan is to be prepared manually using, for example, drawing tools in Word or by hand drawing; you are expected to use general mapping and travel directions websites such as Google Maps or Bing Maps but you are NOT permitted to use any software specifically intended to prepare isochrone/is distance plans.
On the same plan indicate the local amenities that are within an acceptable walking distance of the approximate centre of the development site. Note that you should only include on your plan those amenities that will be of particular importance to the new residents of the site for example schools, supermarkets, banks, health centres, places of worship. So think about it and do not just litter your plan with every facility you can find or your plan will become too cluttered and unmanageable and will lose its relevance and focus regarding the proposed development. Do not forget to identify where the nearest train station and bus stops are. Regarding bus stops, it is not appropriate to identify multiple bus stops that serve the same bus services, as a resident would only use the bus stop for any bus service that is closest to their house.
Actual lengths of walking routes should be considered, not straight-line distances.
In addition, consider the accessibility from the site by cycling. You are not required to prepare a cycling accessibility plan.
A plan of the proposed development, an Ordnance Survey base plan covering an area of up to 2km from the development site, and a plan of local cycle routes are provided in Appendix 1 for your information and use.It is not appropriate to use screenshots of Google Maps or Streetviewor Bing Maps in your submission, however, you will find these websites offer useful tools to help identify local amenities and routes, and to help identify travelling distances that you can transfer to your plan(for example using the Google Maps tools to measure walking distances). Note that amenities would normally be identified during a site visit but a site visit is not to be undertaken for the purposes of this coursework. For your information, the nearest postcode to the development site is SS12 9PW.
Prepare a brief written statement to summarise your findings regarding the accessibility of the site to local amenities by walking and cycling. You can write this as part of this task or as part of Task 4 with your conclusions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Undertake an analysis of the road accident data for the study area identified in Appendix 2 for the most recent 5 years for which accident data is available, using data freely available from the crashmap.co.uk website. The nearest postcode to the site, for input into the website, is SS12 9PW. Consider the locations, the trend in the number and severity of accidents, and the types of vehicles and casualties involved. Present your analysis in a series of tables.
For the purposes of this coursework, you are NOT to use any more detailed road accident data than the freely available data from the crash map website.
Prepare a brief written statement to summarise your findings relating to your road accident analysis. You can write this as part of this task or as part of Task 4 with your conclusions.
- Apply the key legislative and environmental policies concerning infrastructure to designs.
- Analyse the key opportunities and issues concerning infrastructure for sustainable environments.
- Conceptualise and design appropriate transport infrastructure
- Evaluate if designs are fit for purpose whilst recognising the importance of
sustainability and environmental risk issues
- Make informed judgements regarding the suitability of proposed infrastructure projects and be able to critically evaluate alternative designs.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you don’t have proper time to finish your Institute for Transport then hire report writing help at UK Assignment Help. Our report writers are so excellent to write 100% plagiarism-free reports on management, marketing, CIPD, accounting, and business assignment at a very low price.