- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Compare and contrast different sociological perspectives of health and illness: Health Inequalities and Intersectionality Assignment, UOE, UK
|university of Essex (UOE)
|Health Inequalities and Intersectionality
Task 1 – Comparative table. Compare and contrast different sociological perspectives of health and illness To do this you should aim to consider the similarities and differences of at least two sociological perspectives. It should be in a table form.
Task 2- Powerpoint presentation(500 words). Make a slideshow where you analyze the existing evidence of social variations in health and illness in society, focussing on the experiences of the two families in the case study in task 3. In your analysis, you should make use of UK statistics and research. You should aim to show if there is statistical evidence for the health inequalities experienced by the two families. You may also consider if there are any possible problems with the validity of the statistics. The slideshow should consist of no more than 10 slides. Ensure that you do not overcrowd your slides with text – 50 words per slide maximum is recommended. Think carefully about how you can use images, diagrams, and layouts to enhance your analysis.
Task 3 – Write a short essay of analyzing at least two sociological explanations for the inequalities in health and illness experienced by the families in the case studies.
• Ensure that you have read widely (e.g. textbooks, journal articles, government and NHS websites) and have used your own words throughout. You should use in-text citations when
• you use information from sources to support your points.
• You need to provide one reference list for the three tasks. This should be formatted using the Harvard style.
• You can use the ‘find tool’ to check that each name you have cited in your work is included in your reference list. Compile your reference list as you go along to save time and use the A-Z tool to put your references in alphabetical order.
• Write your word count at the end of each task. Keeping to the word count has implications for grading and work that exceeds the word count excessively will not be assessed beyond the word limit of the task.
• To achieve higher grades, carefully read through the merit and distinction guidance below.
Case study 1- Jo’s family Jo is 34 and unemployed. She lives in private housing – a one-bedroom basement flat in an urban area, with her two children: Lily, aged 5, and Wes, aged 7.
The flat has some problems with dampness and has no garden. Jo was brought up in care and fears social workers will try to take her children away so she tries to avoid contact with social services. She has a long history of alcohol and drug abuse and has also suffered from depression.
Jo has persistent stomach complaints and her children have had impetigo and dental problems. Jo has low levels of literacy and finds handling money problematic – her GP has given her foodbank tokens but she often finds herself and her children hungry.
Both her children suffer from asthma and the teacher at Wes’s school is concerned about his poor progress with regard to reading as his schooling has been disrupted by frequent absences related to hospital admissions.
Case study 2- Annabel’s family Annabel lives at the other end of Jo’s street. Annabel is also 34. She is married to Greg who has a media business. They have two children: Ollie, aged 4, and Poppy, aged 9. They live in a renovated four-floor townhouse, which includes a studio as Annabel works at home as an artist and illustrator.
They also have a cottage in the Cotswolds, which they often visit at weekends. Annabel finds this particularly enjoyable as she has suffered from severe post-natal depression and is still having private counseling for some ongoing personal problems.
In the past, Greg had some issues with drug abuse – he had a cocaine addiction which got out of control – but he has had successful treatment at a private clinic.
Annabel feels her children have been generally healthy and enjoy music and dance lessons, taking part in various sports and frequent social events. Poppy is receiving extra private home tuition in preparation for grammar school entrance exams.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you want to know more about Health Inequalities and Intersectionality assignments then you can contact Students Assignment Help UK.
Our professionals mainly emphasize fulfilling students’ needs. We have huge numbers of experts for delivering quality and quick solutions for nursing assignments within the deadline.