- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
NS40049X: What is your understanding of the concepts of health and wellbeing and the principles of public health and health promotion, prevention, and protection: Understanding Health and Illness Assignment, UOWL, UK
|University of West London (UoWL)
|NS40049X: Understanding Health and Illness
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the aims and principles of health promotion, protection and improvement, and the prevention of ill health when engaging with people across the lifespan.
2. Define social determinants of health and inequalities in health
3. Compare patterns of morbidity, behavioral risk factors, and health and wellbeing outcomes
across the lifespan.
4. Apply this knowledge to create a health profile of an individual, family, or community
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students will review the case study and examine epidemiological and demographic data in order to identify relevant issues related to the health and wellbeing of the individual, which a nurse can use to identify opportunities for promoting health and preventing ill-health.
- What is your understanding of the concepts of health and wellbeing and the principles of public health and health promotion, prevention, and protection?
- Identify the social determinants of health and inequalities in health
- What are the issues that impact the health /wellbeing of the individual (providing a particular focus on those relevant to this case)?
- What are the health risks for this individual and what possible advice and support could you as a nurse give them to promote their health and wellbeing?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Whenever you face any problem on NS40049X: Understanding Health and Illness, you can receive nursing assignment help at an affordable price at Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk. Our experts offer the top-rated online exam service to college and university students.