- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
MN4063: To gain insights into the typical price consumers are willing to pay for a bag: Understanding and Managing Data Assignment, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
Task 1: Sample Data
To gain insights into the typical price consumers are willing to pay for a bag, a bag designer randomly selected 42 designs from its summer collection. The data have been made available in the Excel file named “MN4063 Autumn CWK 1 Data” under the tab labeled Task 1.
Required for Task 1
1. Using the ungrouped data for Task 1 and the pivot table function in Excel, create an appropriately grouped frequency table (with six intervals) to summarise the price data. Both absolute and percentage frequencies should be presented on the same frequency table. Percentage frequencies should be rounded appropriately. Copy the table into your Word document.
2. Using the ungrouped data for Task 1, calculate relevant descriptive statistics to summarise the price data. Values should be rounded to a correct number of decimal places. At a minimum, you should calculate the mean, standard deviation, range, median and interquartile range. Present your statistics in a table. Copy the table into your Word document. The Excel formulae used
should also be shown, where applicable.
Task 2: Networking
A project consists of 9 activities, each with a specific duration stated in weeks. For example, Activity E takes 3 weeks to complete and can only be started after Activity C has been completed. Information on the 9 activities is outlined in the precedence table (Table 1) below.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Required for Task 2
1. With reference to Table 1, construct a network diagram by going through the forward and backward passes. You may draw your network diagram in Excel or Word. NB: An image of a handdrawn network diagram will not be accepted and will not receive marks. The network diagram needs to be copied into your Word file.
2. With reference to the network diagram created under (1) above, identify the critical path and state the duration of the project.
Task 3: Probability
In a recent survey, 70% of respondents were male and 30% of all male respondents did not own a car. In total, 25% of respondents did not own a car.
Required for Task 3
1. Construct a contingency table by using the information above. All values in the contingency table should be shown as proportions and not percentages.
2. With reference to the contingency table prepared under (1) above, what is the chance that a respondent chosen at random is female and owns a car? Use the correct notation and state the problem in full. The probability should be shown as a proportion.
Task 4: Relationships
To operate more effectively, a retailer wants to better understand the relationship between sales revenue, total costs, average order value and gross profit. To this end, data for the past 12 months were made available. To complete task 4, refer to the data provided under the tab named “Task 4” in the “MN4063 Autumn CWK 1 Data” Excel file.
Required for Task 4
1. Using the data for Task 4, construct a correlation matrix in Excel to show the correlation coefficients between Sales Revenue (£’000) and Total Costs (£’000), Average Order Value (£) and Gross Profit (£’000). The correlation matrix needs to be copied into your Word file.
2. With reference to the correlation matrix, identify the ‘best’ predictor of Sales Revenue (£’000).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you struggling with your case study writing assignments? If so, then consider using the help of Students Assignment Help UK. We are a team of experienced case study writers who can help you with all aspects of your case studies, from research and analysis to writing and editing. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in their field, and they can provide you with a case study that is well-researched, organized, and presented. Our team of assignment experts will work closely with you to create a case study that meets all of your specific requirements.