- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
MN1105: Matrix enterprises design, manufactures, sell and support computer network: Quantitative Methods Assignment. UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||MN1105: Quantitative Methods|
Task 1: Performance Analysis of call centre agents
Matrix enterprises design, manufactures, sell and support computer network equipment. They have successfully entered the European market using UK as the headquarters. In the enterprise network market, it has a network of 40 distributors across UK, Germany, France and Spain, annually selling 10,000 network switches to business customers.
It has also built up a small business, home use market and is selling 500,000 SOHO routers and repeaters annually through retail and direct channels in the UK. In the retail channels(similar to Tesco, PC World), the first line support related to sales and return is managed by the retailers. Matrix provides support on technical issues. With the direct channels (similar to eBay, Amazon and own web shop), Matrix provides all the support to customer interactions.
You have been presented with a dataset containing information about the calls handled by call centre agents in one month. The call centre receives the call from customers who then either resolve them or divert to sales team or technical support. Each call has been allocated a specific Issue code and resolution code. The worksheet titled Glossary has further information
about the codes.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
a) Your task is to analyse the dataset and make interpretations on the performance of the call centre agents and develop a summary report to the management highlighting the conclusions you can draw from the analysis.
Data analysis should be undertaken by calculating the following statistic indicators (at least) for each agent based on the number of calls they handled.
- Standard Error
- Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
Apart from the above, pivot tables, histograms and other relevant charts should be used. Analysis of the data should help you to answer questions like…
1. Which call centre agent is the best and least performing and why do you think so?
2. Can we see any patterns/trends in the number of calls handled by the call centre? E.g. Easter
3. What can we understand from the contextual information such as type of calls, customer number, date, time etc?
4. Are there any problems / issues faced by the organization that can be identified? E.g. lot of queries around product failures?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades