- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
MN1105: Matrix enterprises design manufactures, sell and support computer network equipment. They have successfully entered the European: Quantitative Methods Assignment, RHUOL, UK
|University||Royal Holloway University of London (RHUOL)|
|Subject||MN1105: Quantitative Methods|
Matrix enterprises design manufactures, sell and support computer network equipment. They have successfully entered the European market using the UK as their headquarters. In the enterprise network market, it has a network of 40 distributors across the UK, Germany, France, and Spain, annually selling 10,000 network switches to business customers.
It has also built up a small business, home use market, and is selling 500,000 SOHO routers and repeaters annually through retail and direct channels in the UK. In the retail channels, the first line of support related to sales and returns is managed by the retailers. Matrix provides support on technical issues. With the direct channels, Matrix provides all the support to customer interactions.
You have been presented with a dataset containing information about the calls handled by call center agents in one month. The call center receives the call from customers who then either resolve them or divert them to the sales team or technical support. Each call has been allocated a specific Issue code and resolution code. The worksheet titled Glossary has further information about the codes.
Data analysis should be undertaken by calculating the following statistic indicators for each agent based on the number of calls they handled.
- Standard Error
- Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Which call center agent is the best and least performing and why do you think so?
- Can we see any patterns/trends in the number of calls handled by the call center? E.g. Easter
- What can we understand from the contextual information such as type of calls,
customer number, date, time, etc?
- Are there any problems/issues faced by the organization that can be identified? E.g. lot of queries around product failures?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
To comply with quality standards, the management decided to limit the number of calls that can be handled by an agent to 30 per day. This initiative will have direct cost implications as the company will end up recruiting additional agents to satisfy this rule. The agents are currently paid £12.00 per hour. Agents work from 0900 to 0500 PM – Monday to Friday. Apart from the wages, the business will incur additional costs while recruiting new agents:
During the induction of new agents, the business uses an external training provider who will provide one-to-one mandatory training costing £300.
The administrative cost associated with processing payroll, insurance, etc comes to £150 a month per employee. However, it decreases by 20% when the number of employees exceeds 6.
If the team size exceeds 6, the business should recruit a new team leader who will be paid £15 per hour.
- Provide the equation that can be used to calculate the total costs the business will incur from the employment of agents for both scenarios. Ensure that the terminologies and variable names are displayed clearly
- Calculate the additional cost the business will incur due to the new initiative for the next two months by using a forecasting sheet are required.
- Fit a trend line to the number of calls received by the call center and display the equation.
- Write a short executive summary report of the findings to the management about the cost implications of the new initiative, potential limitations of your calculations, and whether restricting the maximum number of calls handled by an agent is the right decision or not. Appropriate references should be used while discussing the limitations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you searching for a reliable and cheap assignment writing service to help with your essay task? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK. Our experienced team of professional essay writers is dedicated to creating custom essays that meet the needs & expectations of college or university students – all at an unbeatable price!