- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
MANG6340: Undertake a PESTLE analysis of the drivers for change at Disneyland Paris, during the period 2019 to 2021: People and Organisations Assignment, UOS, UK
|University||University of Southampton (UOS)|
|Subject||MANG6340: People and Organisations|
Question 1: Undertake a PESTLE analysis of the drivers for change at Disneyland Paris, from 2019 to 2021.
I. Give an introduction that shows what type of company it is, how big it is, the sector in which it operates, its business classification and ownership.
II. Provide a detailed PESTLE table showing each element with a series of detailed bullet points identifying issues specifically relevant to Disneyland Paris and the business context in which it operates.
III. Select what you consider have been the two most important drivers for change in the period 2019 to 2021. Write approx. 250 words (125 on each driver) explaining why you consider these to be significant. You should try to
underpin your written discussion with reference to academic theory, both about the PESTLE model and about its importance in understanding change.
IV. Total word count excluding PESTEL table 400. This answer is worth 35 marks. You should therefore be sure that you understand and can apply the PESTLE model.
Question 2: Choose the following academic models for organizational change.
Kotter’s 8-Step Model for Accelerating Change (2014).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK offers the leading essay writing service to university students. our dedicated writers also provide the write my essay for me service on MANG6340: People and Organisations. besides this, our experts serve a range of services such as dissertation writing service, report writing, case study writing, coursework writing, etc service at a low price.