- Vegetable oil is an important component of cooking and food preparation in many cultures: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Identify further areas for development through mentoring and Discuss the different methods of coaching and training available to the coach: Coaching and Mentoring Assignment, UOW, UK
- BBS003-1: DIL Haulage (Leighton Buzzard UK) What issues may impact the company’s development and growth? Issues: Foundations of Business Communication Assignment, BU, UK
- Unit 40: Produce a critical evaluation of the international marketing context, including insights into how organizations should adapt their marketing strategies for various markets: International Marketing Assignment, CU, UK
- On September 6th, Thursday, AXION Airways announced it had suffered a breach resulting in the theft of customer data: OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Ali works as Maternity Support Worker. Whilst attending a birth on a labour ward during a very busy period when staffing levels: Health and Social Care Provision Assignment, UU, UK
- Maxwell Building in Peel Park campus, University of Salford, is to be demolished and replaced with a 6-storey building: Soil Mechanics Assignment, ICL, UK
- COM4009: You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion.: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, AU, UK
- Bicycle Rack When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out: Engineering design Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explain why legislation is necessary to protect the rights of individuals who cannot make decisions for themselves.: Understanding mental capacity Assignment, OAL, UK
- Critically discuss the following statement by Anita Roddick with reference to the value paradox: Business Management Assignment, OBU, UK
- 5CO01: Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
- You should propose and outline your strategy drawing on the findings of your critical audit: Digital Marketing Assignment, UOP, UK
- Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals: Safeguarding Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify the power of the police to reduce the impact of crime on society: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify the knowledge and information about the system of criminal justice and its alternative to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- The learning procedure about offender management changes my opinion about the justice system: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify that police is one of the important characteristics in the justice society to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- From the individual week, I learned about the development of criminology and its various characteristic that influences the diverse range: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Discuss how the supply chain activities of Cross Docking and Activity Based Costing enable transport operators to reduce costs: Global Supply Chain Management Assignment, UOS, UK
MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
|University||University Of Surrey (UniS)|
|Subject||MAN3118: Manager Decision makeing|
Task 1 –Business Intelligence (BI): You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business. For instance, you can use the Power BI tool. The BI map should managers allow making strategic or operational decisions. The visualizations should provide actionable data insights. A snapshot of the PBI report should demonstrate your capability of using essential visuals such as time series with forecasts, timeline filters, tree maps, and others. Discuss the benefits of your PBI solution for the business.
Task 2 – Machine Learning: How can machine learning or Artificial Intelligence support managers’ decision-making? Demonstrate how a decision tree algorithm can be used to gain insights. Discuss the advantages of an interpretable (explainable) machine learning technique versus a black box technique. Provide three business challenges that make use of AI & machine learning techniques.
Task 3 – Optimisations: What are typical business applications that rely on optimizations? Write a mathematical program that finds an optimal product mix. For instance, you can use the Excel Solver-Add In. Consider at least three products. Provide resource constraints such as material, labor time, and demand. Find the optimal solution for a particular instance.
Discuss potential shortcomings, extensions, and how managers can use optimizations to gain insights for decision making. Discuss, the importance of managers having the capability of doing optimizations. What are the differences between a manager and an analyst?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you looking for someone to do my assignment on MAN3118: Manager Decision makeing? our answer is always yes. Students Assignment Help UK has employed a team of proficient writers who have enough experience to serve the management assignment help as per university guideline.