- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
MAN2132: Recognizing, creating, and developing opportunities and how to bring these to market are crucial skills recognized by entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurship in the Digital Domain Assignment, UniS, UK
|University Of Surrey (UniS)
|MAN2132: Entrepreneurship in the Digital Domain
Context of assessment
Recognizing, creating, and developing opportunities and how to bring these to market are crucial skills recognized by entrepreneurs. The focus of this assessment is to identify a digital opportunity (product or service) within the home.
What you need to do
1. Pick a product or service in your home that could be redesigned to include a new digital capability. You can choose whatever you like, but for inspiration here are some ideas:
a. Examples of products could include a kettle, fridge, shower, dustbin,
b. Examples of services could include utilities, window cleaners, dog walking
2. Use design tools including the Problem Statement Canvas and the SCAMPER model to develop and design your offering.
3. Design a digital campaign including building a simple website and mock-ups of social media pages.
4. Identify what funding opportunities and further support you could seek to develop your product/service further
5. Pitch your idea and digital campaign in a video presentation.
What you do not need to do
- You are not expected to pay for any access to website development tools. We will share free options with you.
- Do not buy website domains. We are happy to view your websites etc in development mode
- Do not conduct any primary research.
1. Select and apply a range of tools to identify and assess opportunities for a new product/service which create value and solves customer problems
2. Create an integrated digital campaign for a new product/service
3. Design a website landing page and integrate social media channels
4. Identify potential funding options and support requirements
5. Prepare and deliver a pitch to showcase a digital campaign
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are looking for reliable and affordable assignment writing services, then
Students Assignment Help UK is the perfect choice for you. We offer a high-quality solution on management assignments at the most competitive prices,