- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
M140: You must complete this exam alone and You may not collaborate with other students: Introducing statistics Assignment, OU, UK
|University||The Open University (OU)|
|Subject||M140: Introducing Statistics|
You must complete this exam alone. You may not collaborate with other students. Collusion on this exam is detectable, so please do not do it.
1. Your friend hypothesizes that football teams with higher salaries are more likely to win matches. He collects the average salary for players on each of the 51 teams in the European Women’s World Cup qualifier. For each team, he randomly selects one match that the team played during the qualifier, and he records whether that team won or lost the match. If the result was a draw, he randomly selects another match, until he chooses either a win or a loss for each team. So, when he is finished, his data includes 51 teams, the average salary for each team, and a win or a loss for each team. He asks you to assess whether teams with higher salaries are more likely to win. What test would you use? Why?
2. You are studying how three different soil amendments affect soil pH. You measure 180 g of acidic soil into each of 60 pots and then wet each pot to 50% water-filled pore space. For each soil amendment, you select 10 untreated pots and mix in 3.7 g of the amendment. Then, for each amendment, you select another 10 untreated pots and mix in 11 g of the amendment. So, in the end, you have six treatment groups – low lime amendment, high lime amendment, low basalt amendment, high basalt amendment, and so on – and 10 pots in each group. After 4 weeks, you measure the soil pH in each pot. You want to know whether the amendment type and amount affect the soil pH. What test would you use? Why?
3. You are interested in whether social media shapes people’s political opinions. You enroll 100 Twitter users in a study. You ask each person to rate how they feel about Boris Johnson on a scale of 0 to 10. Then, you divide the participants randomly between two groups. You ask one group to follow 10 prominent Tory-leaning Twitter accounts, and you ask the other group to follow 10 prominent Labour-leaning Twitter accounts. After one month, you ask each person to rate how they feel about Boris Johnson again, and you compute the difference in each participant’s ratings. So, for each person, you have two pieces of information: which treatment they received, and how their opinion of Boris Johnson changed. You want to know if the treatment affected their view of Boris Johnson. What test would you use? Why?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay