- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
LD7164: You will Produce a Project Feasibility and Economics Report Using a Selected Real World Project and Scenarios: International Financial and Contractual Management NU, UK
|Subject||International Financial and Contractual Management|
You will produce a Project Feasibility and Economics report using a selected real-world project and scenarios. Over the 12 weeks of lectures and seminars, you will learn about a range of concepts, techniques and methods for performing project appraisal, feasibility and economics. These techniques and methods cover the whole project lifecycle of projects from the Concept phase through Development to Operation and Termination (Figure 1). You will gain an understanding of
(1)The different facets of feasibility including financial, economic, environmental, and social feasibility.
(2)The different economic environments surrounding projects including, macro and microenvironments, and regulatory/legal environments, and finally
(3)Stakeholder environments including the Sponsor, Professional, and Contracting environments.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Learning outcomes from the Module Descriptor/Specification:
- Critically appraise differing economic perceptions of business organisations as clients/sponsors, professional advisors (independent practice), and contracting organizations relevant to demand, supply, costs and revenues and the operation of markets.
- Critically review a range of concepts, techniques and methods for performing project appraisal and feasibility investigations across the whole project lifecycle of projects from the concept phase through development to operation and termination.
- Discuss the key elements of internationally recognised contracts, the laws of obligation, the fundamental aspects in their administration and aspects of dispute resolution.
Intellectual / Professional Skills & Abilities:
- Recommend appropriate strategies for project selection and effective financial control in competition/collaboration; public/private sector interactions, and in the interpretation of economic data for resource forecasting.
Personal Values Attributes (Global / Cultural awareness, Ethics, Curiosity) (PVA):
Developing and reinforcing the ethical characteristics of a Northumbria graduate as you consider the values that underpin ethical approaches to project feasibility and justification. You will have the opportunity to reflect on how these are linked to your own values.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you searching for an assignment in International Financial and Contractual Management? Search no more, SAH can provide you with numerous assignment on numerous topics and our customer support team will be available for you 24*7 and our experts too. Hurry up book your assignments now.