- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
LC4S189: In a long-awaited, landmark decision on 8 October 2021, the UN Human Rights Council confirmed the recognition: International Law Assignment USW, UK
|University Of South Wales (USW)
|LC4S189: International Law
- Assessment Task:
- In a long-awaited, landmark decision on 8 October 2021, the UN Human Rights
Council confirmed the recognition of the universal right to a safe, clean, healthy, and sustainable environment, and established a Special Rapporteur on human rights and climate change.
- An attorney at the Center for International Environmental Law (CIEL) has argued that ‘this new recognition will serve as a catalyst for institutions and other stakeholders to take steps that better respect, protect, and fulfill the right. It includes but is not limited to mobilizing resources and political will.
- In another historic decision, Portillo Cáceres v. Paraguay, the United Nations Human Rights Committee recognized environmental harm in violation of the State’s international obligations to protect the rights to life and respect for private and family life and the home.
- Using relevant principles in international law, statutes, cases, and academic
comments, critically discuss the significance of recognizing the universal right to a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. Analyze the issues concerning state liability for environmental harm from an international law perspective.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you struggling with assignment writing, then take a break and contact us. We provide UK assignment help service at an affordable price we have a panel of writers with years of experience in assignment writing. you just say “do my assignment” and our expert writers write your international law assignment according to your university requirement in a 100% flowless& errorless manner.