- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
LC4S189: In a long-awaited, landmark decision on 8 October 2021, the UN Human Rights Council confirmed the recognition: International Law Assignment USW, UK
|University||University Of South Wales (USW)|
|Subject||LC4S189: International Law|
- Assessment Task:
- In a long-awaited, landmark decision on 8 October 2021, the UN Human Rights
Council confirmed the recognition of the universal right to a safe, clean, healthy, and sustainable environment, and established a Special Rapporteur on human rights and climate change.
- An attorney at the Center for International Environmental Law (CIEL) has argued that ‘this new recognition will serve as a catalyst for institutions and other stakeholders to take steps that better respect, protect, and fulfill the right. It includes but is not limited to mobilizing resources and political will.
- In another historic decision, Portillo Cáceres v. Paraguay, the United Nations Human Rights Committee recognized environmental harm in violation of the State’s international obligations to protect the rights to life and respect for private and family life and the home.
- Using relevant principles in international law, statutes, cases, and academic
comments, critically discuss the significance of recognizing the universal right to a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. Analyze the issues concerning state liability for environmental harm from an international law perspective.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you struggling with assignment writing, then take a break and contact us. We provide UK assignment help service at an affordable price we have a panel of writers with years of experience in assignment writing. you just say “do my assignment” and our expert writers write your international law assignment according to your university requirement in a 100% flowless& errorless manner.