- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
KYC Check Is The Mandatory Process Of Identifying And Verifying The Client’s Identity: KYC Based Compliance Assignment, UoM, UK
|University of Manchester(UoM)
|KYC Based Compliance
KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Client. KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client’s identity when opening an account and periodically over time. In other words, Financial Institutions (FIs) must make sure that their clients are genuinely who they claim to be.
KYC standards are designed to protect financial institutions against fraud, corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. KYC involves several steps to: establish customer identity; understand the nature of customers’ activities; qualify that the source of funds is legitimate and assess “risk & return” from the client relationship.
Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is the process where pertinent information of a customer’s profile is collected and evaluated for potential money laundering or terrorist financing risks and evaluation of “Risk Vs Return”. This methodology is also known as the risk-based approach, which allows a FI to prioritize resources accordingly to areas that require more attention.
CDD aims at collecting data about customers’ identity and contact information as well as measuring their risk. Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is used for high-risk customers, aka those who are more likely to implement activities related to money laundering and terrorism financing due to the nature of their business or transactions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In the world of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), CDD & EDD are important and complex fields. It aims to uncover any potential risk to the financial institution of doing business with a specific organization or individual by analyzing information from a variety of sources.
Today, almost every online business needs KYC, CDD & EDD compliance, from forex exchanges, international trade to gambling operators or FIs.
However, performing KYC, CDD & EDD checks for every user is expensive, it adds friction to the customer relationship – and most importantly, it isn’t always enough to fight fraud.
The objective of KYC, CDD & EDD guidelines is to prevent banks from being used, by criminal elements for money laundering and terrorist financing activities. It also enables FIs to understand customers and their financial dealings to serve them better and manage risks prudently.
Many FIs deploy a fraud prevention system to augment AML solutions, filter out bad users pre-KYC check, trigger exceptions, reduce transaction fraud, eradicate defaulting customers, and grow your business safely, with complete peace of mind.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for University Assignment Help UK? Want KYC Based Compliance assignment help? Don’t worry you can rely on us, We have top UK native writers in our team who have years of experience in writing university papers. If you want plagiarism-free Dissertation Writing Services, Research Paper Writing Services, essays, thesis, case study reports, and any type of academic assessment written papers, we are here for you 24/7.