- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
KYC Check Is The Mandatory Process Of Identifying And Verifying The Client’s Identity: KYC Based Compliance Assignment, UoM, UK
|University||University of Manchester(UoM)|
|Subject||KYC Based Compliance|
KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Client. KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client’s identity when opening an account and periodically over time. In other words, Financial Institutions (FIs) must make sure that their clients are genuinely who they claim to be.
KYC standards are designed to protect financial institutions against fraud, corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. KYC involves several steps to: establish customer identity; understand the nature of customers’ activities; qualify that the source of funds is legitimate and assess “risk & return” from the client relationship.
Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is the process where pertinent information of a customer’s profile is collected and evaluated for potential money laundering or terrorist financing risks and evaluation of “Risk Vs Return”. This methodology is also known as the risk-based approach, which allows a FI to prioritize resources accordingly to areas that require more attention.
CDD aims at collecting data about customers’ identity and contact information as well as measuring their risk. Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is used for high-risk customers, aka those who are more likely to implement activities related to money laundering and terrorism financing due to the nature of their business or transactions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In the world of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), CDD & EDD are important and complex fields. It aims to uncover any potential risk to the financial institution of doing business with a specific organization or individual by analyzing information from a variety of sources.
Today, almost every online business needs KYC, CDD & EDD compliance, from forex exchanges, international trade to gambling operators or FIs.
However, performing KYC, CDD & EDD checks for every user is expensive, it adds friction to the customer relationship – and most importantly, it isn’t always enough to fight fraud.
The objective of KYC, CDD & EDD guidelines is to prevent banks from being used, by criminal elements for money laundering and terrorist financing activities. It also enables FIs to understand customers and their financial dealings to serve them better and manage risks prudently.
Many FIs deploy a fraud prevention system to augment AML solutions, filter out bad users pre-KYC check, trigger exceptions, reduce transaction fraud, eradicate defaulting customers, and grow your business safely, with complete peace of mind.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for University Assignment Help UK? Want KYC Based Compliance assignment help? Don’t worry you can rely on us, We have top UK native writers in our team who have years of experience in writing university papers. If you want plagiarism-free Dissertation Writing Services, Research Paper Writing Services, essays, thesis, case study reports, and any type of academic assessment written papers, we are here for you 24/7.