- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
K/615/1475: Plan a design solution and prepare an engineering design specification in response to a stakeholder’s design brief and requirements: Engineering Design Assignment, UOG, UK
|University||University of Greenwich (UOG)|
|Subject||K/615/1475: Engineering Design|
LO1: Plan a design solution and prepare an engineering design specification in response to a stakeholder’s design brief and requirements
Your company has set up a new design department and you have been appointed as an engineering designer to work on a design project for the release of a new product.
Your manager requires that you as the designer, produce a professional report for his/her approval, with a view to achieving project funding from the board of directors.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
To develop your report, you will first assume the role of the company stakeholder or client and formulate a design brief for the product or design solution.
The design brief will be the main starting point for the design process and will describe in enough detail the essential elements of the product/design and its main functions that the design is intended to address.
You will then take on the role of engineering designer and develop the design brief into a design specification, you will need to compare your specification with typical published industrial specifications.
Finally, you will need to research project management techniques and develop a Gantt chart (indicating the critical path) for the design activities in assignment A2.
You may consider a completely new design or a rework of an existing one.
Your report will include:
a) An explanation of the key requirements of the design brief and how these have influenced the preparation of your design specification.
b) A detailed design specification to be used in the design of your product/solution. Your design specification should include a comparison to industry standard specifications such as BS 7373 or ACCESS FM.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK offers the do my assignment on K/615/1475: Engineering Design. Our native experts are extremely talented to write step-by-step solutions for engineering assignments at a cheap price.