- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
K/615/1475: Plan a design solution and prepare an engineering design specification in response to a stakeholder’s design brief and requirements: Engineering Design Assignment, UOG, UK
|University of Greenwich (UOG)
|K/615/1475: Engineering Design
LO1: Plan a design solution and prepare an engineering design specification in response to a stakeholder’s design brief and requirements
Your company has set up a new design department and you have been appointed as an engineering designer to work on a design project for the release of a new product.
Your manager requires that you as the designer, produce a professional report for his/her approval, with a view to achieving project funding from the board of directors.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
To develop your report, you will first assume the role of the company stakeholder or client and formulate a design brief for the product or design solution.
The design brief will be the main starting point for the design process and will describe in enough detail the essential elements of the product/design and its main functions that the design is intended to address.
You will then take on the role of engineering designer and develop the design brief into a design specification, you will need to compare your specification with typical published industrial specifications.
Finally, you will need to research project management techniques and develop a Gantt chart (indicating the critical path) for the design activities in assignment A2.
You may consider a completely new design or a rework of an existing one.
Your report will include:
a) An explanation of the key requirements of the design brief and how these have influenced the preparation of your design specification.
b) A detailed design specification to be used in the design of your product/solution. Your design specification should include a comparison to industry standard specifications such as BS 7373 or ACCESS FM.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK offers the do my assignment on K/615/1475: Engineering Design. Our native experts are extremely talented to write step-by-step solutions for engineering assignments at a cheap price.