- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
HSC301 State the role of healthcare professionals (midwives, nurses, carers) in the provision of services: Health and social care Assignment, UK
|University||UK Professional Development Academy|
|Subject||HSC301 Health and social care Assignment|
Task 1 (Assessment Criteria 1.1 and 1.2)
State the role of healthcare professionals (midwives, nurses, carers) in the provision of services
Write some points about how healthcare professionals can empower individuals by protecting their rights.
• Promoting anti-discriminatory practices
o Person-centered care
o Treat them uniquely
• Encourage independence
o Choice of lifestyle
o Community groups
• Empowering individuals
o Informed decisions about their care
o Opportunities to lead their life
Demonstrate your understanding of reporting poor practice in Health and Social care setting by Writing a dummy report to the manager, regarding unhygienic healthcare practices, at your local healthcare provider.
Your article should focus on:
• Role of health and social care professionals (midwives, carers, nurses)
• Poor practices in healthcare (negligence, poor hygiene, etc.)
• Dummy report of poor practice ( you can choose any practice such as rude behaviour of nurses) The above discussion will help you to achieve.
AC 1.1: Explain how health and social care professionals protect individuals in their care
AC 1.2: Discuss the mechanisms for reporting poor practice in Health and Social care
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Task 2 (Assessment Criteria: 2.1 and 2.2)
Explain how regulatory bodies ensure the quality of health and social care services. You can discuss the role of
• Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
• Care Quality Commission
Identify the professional bodies that are responsible for the management of Health and Social Care Professions. You can discuss the roles and responsibilities of:
• Health Education England
• Royal College of Physician of Edinburgh
• Health and Care Professions Council
The above discussion will help you to achieve.
AC 2.1: Discuss the roles of regulatory bodies that inspect Health and Social care provision
AC 2.2: Identify the professional bodies that regulate the professions within health and social care .
Task 3 (Assessment Criteria: 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3)
The above discussion will help you to achieve.
AC 3.1: Explain the roles and responsibilities of the inter-professional team in meeting care needs in the case study
AC 3.2:Discuss the difference between multi- disciplinary and inter-professional team working
AC 3.3: Discuss the potential barriers to team working and how they could be overcome.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Struggling with the intricacies of the HSC301 Health and Social Care Assignment in the UK? Our specialized online assignment help in the UK caters to students, offering targeted Business Assignment Help in the UK. Dive into understanding the pivotal role of healthcare professionals, including midwives, nurses, and carers in service provision without stress! Pay our experts to gain invaluable guidance, allowing you to concentrate on comprehending the complexities of this subject.
Let us assist you in mastering this assignment, enabling you to excel in your studies effortlessly. Trust our expertise and pave the way for academic success!