- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
H/505/0053: Explain the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training: Unit 1 Understanding the Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training Assignment, UK
|University||University of Wolverhampton (UOW)|
|Subject||Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training|
Assessment Criteria: 1.1
Explain the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training.
Ensure that your response is detailed and covers the elements of the Teaching Cycle. Use some examples from your proposed teaching specialism to help with your answer.
Assessment Criteria: 1.2
Summarise the key aspects of legislation, regulatory requirements and codes of practice relating to your own roles and responsibilities.
Provide examples of legislation appropriate to teachers and trainers in your specialism.
Assessment Criteria: 1.3
Explain ways to promote equality and value diversity.
Give some examples of how you can do this in practice, to help you with your answer.
Assessment Criteria: 1.4
Explain why it is important to identify and meet individual learner needs
Provide some examples of how teachers can do this within your proposed teaching area.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Assessment Criteria: 2.1
Explain ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
Consider the necessary things that teachers must do to keep learners safe. Also, the ways in which support can be offered to enable learners to achieve.
Assessment Criteria: 2.2
Explain why it is important to promote appropriate behaviour and respect for others. Consider the importance of appropriate behaviour not only in the learning environment, but also in personal and working life.
Assessment Criteria: 3.1
Explain how the teaching role involves working with other professionals
There are a wide range of professionals involved within the learner journey that a teacher must work with. You will need to research and consider these roles.
Assessment Criteria: 3.2
Explain the boundaries between the teaching role and other professional roles
Consider a range of professionals involved in the learning journey, aside from your learners. Why is it important for a teacher to involve others from time to time?
Assessment Criteria: 3.3
Describe points of referral to meet the individual needs of learners
Consider a range of internal and external points of referral, and the types of support they can offer based on a range of learning needs and concerns.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for assignment help in UK? Students Assignment Help UK is here to assist you! We offer a wide range of services to help students with their academics, including assignment writing, proofreading, editing, and more. All you need to do is say “do my assignment” and we’ll be there to assist you. So don’t wait any longer, get in touch with us today!