- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Exploring the transcript provided a reconstruction of a plausible question guide that might have been used by the interviewer: Reserach Methods Assignment, UOL, UK
|University of London (UOL)
Exploring the transcript provided a reconstruction of a plausible question guide that might have been used by the interviewer, Andrew Marr. Present this reconstructed interview guide as an appendix and discuss it briefly in your main report, showing the main themes.
The transcript is given by the authors, the BBC, as ‘uncorrected’. Listen to the actual interview as you read the transcript – can you find any mistakes or places where the exact wording might be questionable? Discuss this process and its implications for your own understanding of research practice.
Using appropriate research methods textbooks to guide you, take any section of the transcript as presented online (BBC, 2021), code it, and present an extract of this coding in an appendix. You should also add another appendix that presents a codebook &/or a diagram that shows how you analyzed grouped themes found within the whole interview. Briefly discuss the findings of your analysis of the interview in your main report (we suggest you use separate headings for any key themes you have identified).
Critically reflect and comment on the methods used by the BBC to conduct the interview and to create the original transcript. Discuss any difference in expectations between a research interview and a journalistic/media interview you may perceive. Comment on anything else that you feel might have been useful to ask.
The discussion on CO2 emissions has been a key part of discussions at both International and National levels. The WorldOmeter website gives figures for 2016 CO2 emissions by country. Examine this data and look carefully at the source(s) of the information presented.
Use research methods textbooks to guide your work, perform an analysis of this data, and present and discuss your findings. Using SPSS presents an analysis of the following.
Using descriptive statistics summarise and describe this data set. In doing so you should discuss the distribution of data the mean and standard deviation of the data, and any other descriptive statistics that you think are informative. Your presentation should make it clear you understand the meaning and use of these measures.
Personal Reflection on your own learning and development of skills in research. Briefly reflect upon your own preferences in undertaking research. Discuss the development of skills in both areas and which you feel you may use in future dissertation work / for other studies.
General Communication skills and research writing (10%). Additional marks will be given here for overall written and graphical communication, including the presentation of thematic analysis and statistical analysis, the quality of the overall report, and the originality and maturity of arguments throughout.
Use of referencing to Research Methods and Design texts and academic articles to underpin the assignment (10%). Additional marks will be given for general evidence of wider reading, independent study, and reflection related to research methods and design along with skills in referencing
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you are a London university student who is too tired to work on Research methods assignments? then relax. Students Assignment Help UK has a team of 3000+ Ph.D. and master’s degree experts who have relevant industry experience in preparing high-quality essay writing, coursework writing, research paper, dissertation writing, online exam help, etc at a moderate price.