- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Explain the context for innovation and determine the difference: Unit 8 Innovation and Commercialisation Assignment, UOW, UK
|University||University of Wolverhampton (UOW)|
|Subject||Unit 8 Innovation and Commercialisation|
Unit Learning Outcomes
LO1 Explain the context for innovation and determine the difference between invention and innovation.
LO2 Explain the different types of innovation.
LO3 Discuss the process required to commercialise innovation.
LO4 Evaluate the range of methods for protecting ideas and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
Assignment Brief and Guidance
Scenario and activity:
Case Study: Essence Drinks
When Akshay Kumar, the founder of Essence Drinks, started the company two years ago he could not have foreseen the rapid early stage growth that took place. He launched the company with one drink (a healthy mango lassi) into the UK market and achieved a dramatic rise in sales in his first year due to the innovative formula and distribution capability.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
However, as the company enters its third year of trading there has been a significant decrease in sales as a number of competitors have entered the market. Akshay thinks the answer is to create an innovative new range of drinks but does not want to move away from lassis.
You are working as a brand strategy innovation consultant for the company that Essence Drinks has hired to evaluate the situation and present recommendations on how the company should move forward.
you are to produce a business report to present to Mr Kumar to provide background information about innovation and the processes of innovation development. This is the first part of your research and will support the development of a business pitch which you are to present to Mr Kumar.
The business case report will address the following:
1. Explanation of the difference between invention and innovation.
2. The value and importance of innovation to organisations and how this can be embedded within the organisational leadership and culture at Essence Drinks.
3. The different forms of innovation and the four directions of change an organisation can take. Explain the 4Ps of innovation and how this supports capability and management of innovation. Advise Essence Drinks which form of innovation they should engage in.
4. Discuss the approaches that Essence Drinks can take to process innovative ideas, including the innovation funnel and frugal innovation, providing examples of different approaches used by other organisations.
5. Explain and recommend the next steps Essence Drinks should go through to derive a new and innovative drink.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students who are struggling with their college assignments can now get help from Students Assignment Help UK. We have a team of experienced writers who can provide high-quality work at an affordable price. Students can also pay for college assignments through our website. We offer a safe and secure payment gateway so that students can pay for their assignments without any worries. Contact us today to get help with assignments in UK.