- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Evaluate why YourOrg needs to change, using an academic theory about organisations: Project Management Assignment UK
The assignment comprises 7 (SEVEN) tasks. You must respond to all tasks.
Task 1: Overview
Identify and describe your chosen organisation (YourOrg) in one paragraph of no more than 100 words. Then summarise the project you have conceived (YourProj) in a second paragraph of no more than 100 words.
NOTE: these two paragraphs will not receive any marks and do not count against the word quota for the assignment.
Task 2: Projects in the Organisational Context
Evaluate why YourOrg needs to change, using an academic theory about organisations. There are a number of ways in which projects can facilitate organisational change. Critically discuss how you have conceived YourProj and why it is the most appropriate for facilitating change in YourOrg.
Task 3: Project Types and Execution Models
Explain why there are different types of project and different execution models. What type of project is YourProj? Explain what execution model you will use for YourProj, and justify your decision. What role will standards play in the execution of YourProj? Explain how you would exploit new technologies in managing YourProj.
Task 4: The Project Proposal and Planning Project Execution
Write a project proposal for YourProj. Your proposal should include, but should not be limited to: planning, resourcing, monitoring, control, budgeting and quality assurance. Use citations to indicate the source of ideas you are using in your proposal. If you don’t have data for some sections of your proposal, you may make any reasonable assumption.
Task 5: The Role of the Project Manager
Using academic sources and a critical approach, discuss how you would design the job of the project manager of YourProj to ensure that sufficient attention is given to leadership, administration, ethics, relationship management and the impact of culture.
Task 6: Risk, Uncertainty, and Ambiguity
Specify and critically evaluate a process that you will use for managing risks that may affect YourProj. Using academic sources, assess the potential impact of uncertainty and ambiguity on YourProj and explain how you would manage them.
Task 7: Project Closure and Evaluation
Identify and critically discuss the three most important tasks that must be done in the closure phase of YourProj. Propose a framework, supported by academic sources, which will help stakeholders reach some conclusions about whether YourProj has been successful.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
do you need university assignment assistance on Project Management then Students Assignment help UK. our experts have vast experience to offer solutions for management assignments so that you will get a higher mark at a cheap price.