- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Assess the contribution of people management aimed at improving organizational productivity: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
|Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
|Basic Electrical Engineering
Part A: (30%)
Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V, and ‘open’ the switch and leave it ‘open’. Not an ‘open switch’ is not conducting and a ‘closed switch’ is conducting.
When you open the switch the LED should remain ON, then after a short interval go off. Repeat this sequence by momentarily closing the switch then opening it again. Note that almost instantly the switch is closed the LED comes ON.
Q1. Monitor and record the voltages at pins 2 and 3 of U1, keeping an eye on the LED status. At what voltage on pin 2 does the LED go out? Can you explain why it is no longer ON? Check and record the voltage changes at pin 6 of 741 op-amp (U1) when the LED is ON and OFF.
Q2. Set VB=2V, 4V, 6V and 8V . What happens to the LED for each value and why? Explain what U1 (741 op-amp) is doing?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Struggling with your Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment (ENGR4035) at Oxford Brookes University (OBU)? Seek expert guidance with our specialized Engineering Assignment Help UK. Our team assists in simulating systems, like Fig 9.1, using tools like Multisim. UK students can now easily excel in their coursework by paying for our top-notch support. Don’t let academic pressure weigh you down – trust our experts to elevate your academic journey!