- CA4050: On successful completion of the assignment, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding: Air Cargo Services and Operations Assignment, LMU, UK
- They will be expected to develop their own research question/aim, identify the relevant theoretical concepts: Research skills Assignment, UOW, UK
- You are employed as an administrator in the academic department of a private training center in your city: Project managment Assignment, UON, UK
- ECON1022 :Assume that the firm has the property rights to the environment and, therefore, it can legally pollute as much as it pleases: Principles of Microeconomics Assignment, UOS, UK
- UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
- Summaries one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks: Visions for change Assignment, UOM, UK
- Evaluating theoretical frameworks and concepts explaining understanding the process of launching new ventures: Launching New Ventures Assignment, UON, UK
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
- Our current understanding of how face processing occurs in the brain has been derived from multiple studies: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- In case studies of an alcohol use disorder, a common occurrence is for the person in recovery to describe their journey: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director: Ethics, Collaborative Working and Values Assignment, UOL, UK
- Critically examine the experience of a particular discriminated against the group and the progress of equality policies: Social difference and inequality Assignment, LSE, UK
- BA30592E: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transaction Assignment, UOWL, UK
- As the manager in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of North Middlesex Hospital NHS Trust: Health Care Management Assignment, CU, UK
- TM357: The project that you will submit towards the end of takes the place of an examination and so is referred to as the examinable component: Cisco networking Assignment, OU, UK
- Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide: Project Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Describe relationship marketing To do this, search for two diverse sources for information, copy and paste using quotation marks, and acknowledge the sources: Relationship marketing Assignment, UOL, UK
- SMM642: Discuss how the two pressures of global integration and local adaptation/responsiveness influence: International Business and Economics Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify how methods of assessment, planning and teaching can address barriers to learning and enable all pupils to access, engage and participate in learning: Special educational needs Assignment, UOEL, UK
- 713N1: Choose an organization to critically discuss the relationship between knowledge, innovation, and performance: Managing Organizational Innovation Assignment, UOS, UK
ENG7143: Critically analyze project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project: Principles of Project Management Assignment, BCU, UK
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||ENG7143: Principles of Project Management|
- Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:
- Critically analyze project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project.
- Evaluate approaches to human resource management for a successful project noting cultural, social, and economic influences.
- Assess the role of quality and risk management in the delivery of successful projects.
- Evaluate the usefulness of current tools and software, such as Prince II as a methodology.
The Project Management Institute defines project management as the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements. This assignment will help the students to apply these skills by investigating real-world issues associated with project management. Allowing them to improve their ability to understand, analyze and synthesize complex scenarios and apply them to a case study. Within the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, and managing resources with the goal of completing specific deliverables within budget and time. The student will have an opportunity at the end of the module to monitor their project management knowledge, by an online quiz.
Tesla Inc is an American electric car and clean energy company based in California, USA.
Tesla’s future project is to build another Gigafactory in Austin, Texas. (Please note, the assumption will be made about the new upcoming Gigafactoryin this case study, but only for the purpose of this assignment).
The new Gigafactory project will start on January 1, 2022, and will be completed in time for the start of the 2024 season (project duration of 2 years). If the project is delayed past the completion date, the company will start to occur a cost of $1,000,000 per day, against the initial budget set aside for the project. Elon Musk, the CEO of the company revealed the cost of the project could be as much as $1 Billion
- Phase one
(infrastructure) of the project will start by sourcing the appropriate site to construct the new Gigafactory. Activity is known as site selection; this will last for 30 days. Once the land is sourced in Austin, Texas after careful consideration, work will begin for land preparation which will take around 35 days to complete. The design and planning for the facilities will start simultaneously. The design activity will last for 35 days and planning will take 55 days to complete. Next will come to the built phase, the actual construction of the building. One of the longest activities of the project, lasting about 150 days. To complete the construction and to make the building watertight, a roof must be constructed, which will add another 60 days to the project. Only once it becomes watertight, the plumbing and the electrics will be allowed to be installed simultaneously. Plumbing will take around 30 days and electrics a little longer than 40 days. Finally, to complete the first stage of the project a final inspection of work will be carried out, this can take up to 10 days to inspect.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Phase two
(internal assembly and support systems) is the construction and integration of the internal manufacturing assembly system. An assembly system is a robotic manufacturing process in which parts are added as the product (vehicle) moves from work area to work area, where the parts are added in sequence until the final product is produced. The integration of all the systems represents the most significant technical challenge to the project. In order of production, the first area to be fitted out will be the battery and drivetrain assembly area, a 70 days activity. This is followed by a seat assembly area of 50 days and a final vehicle assembly area of 80 days. To finalise the production stage, a paint and ventilation area will be completed in 90 days. Eventually, to support the production a central supply building needs to be constructed (100 Days) and finally, a test track outside the building (80 days) to test out the final product before it leaves the Gigafactory.
- To ensure the success of the project, you need to identify and discuss the methods of project planning and project control that can be used.
- Will the project be able to be completed by the January 2024 deadline? Construct a network schedule for the project.
- How long will it take and what is the critical path for the project?
- What steps might be taken to improve the timing schedule if the project were required to be completed 100 days earlier? Include a Gantt chart for the project plan.
Higher marks are awarded if done using appropriate project planning software and correct with no errors.
- Develop a proper project budget, justifying your choices and estimates.
What are the estimated costs of the deliverables?
What weaknesses exist in the estimation approach?
- What project management methodologies can be used for implementing this project successfully?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you finding a cheap assignment writer? then studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the perfect place for you because we have a group of experienced writers who give you Principles of Project Management Assignment solutions. according to your university requirement and submit it within the deadline. besides you also check out our homework help service at a nominal price.