- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
EG7036: Jim Akis Khan Decided To Develop One Of His Lands In South East London: Business Procurement And Contractual Practice Assignment, KU, UK
|Subject||EG7036: Business Procurement And Contractual Practice|
Jim Akis Khan decided to develop one of his lands in South East London and wants 4 units of 3-bedroom terraced houses to be built there. He intends to rent three houses and live in one. He is busy, not an expert in construction but not a novice, happy to accept a reasonable amount of risk but wants a reasonable level of involvement in the project. However, he is a keen environmentalist and does not take interior decoration lightly. He has secured a loan from the bank for the houses he intends to rent.
A) As a Senior Commercial Manager and Legal advisor, advise him on the most appropriate procurement method(s) and type(s) of contracts to be adopted in the project(s) with adequate justifications.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
A) The nature of construction projects means that if improperly managed, it can result in various types of tort. Using examples of associated construction phase activities and case laws (and primary legislation and secondary legislation where applicable), discuss, at least, three torts (civil wrong) that can occur in the construction phase of projects. Also, evaluate the possible defenses to these torts.
make provisions for handling delays caused by employers and those that are the fault of the contractor or the client (or employer) for example exceptional adverse weather S. Donyavi events. Critically evaluate these provisions in these three forms of contract including how they are handled and the implications e.g. when the contractor can claim for extension of time and/or money. It is expected that you make reference to the relevant clauses in each standard form of contract and that relevant case laws are used where possible.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
A) ‘The duties, rights, obligations, roles and responsibilities of all the contract participants must be generally as implied in the general conditions, and appropriate to the requirements of the project’ is one of the golden principles of FIDIC, discuss.
B) Critically evaluate three factors for the selection of types of contract
A) You are Senior Commercial Manager and two interns asked you to evaluate any ‘Multi-tiered Dispute Resolution Mechanisms’ (legally binding and non-binding) stipulated in the JCT SBC/Q 2016. It is expected that you will make reference to the relevant clause in the contract and case laws.
B) Discuss the principles of NEC contracts.
C) Discuss the contribution of Donoghue and Stevenson to the tort of negligence
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you looking for an assignment in (EG7036) Business Procurement And Contractual Practice? Here university assignment help is for you to help out, we offer you a business assignment at a pocket-friendly price, our proficient experts are available for you whenever you need them. So, Go and book your slot now!!