- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Discuss the different types of evidence and the importance of evidence-based interventions for safe person-centered care to maintain or restore health and well-being: Foundation of evidence Assignment, UOC, UK
|University||University Of Cambridge (UOC)|
|Subject||Foundation of evidence|
Choose and critique one of the provided research articles Module learning outcomes to be addressed:
Learning Outcome 1: Discuss the different types of evidence and the importance of evidence-based interventions for safe, person-centered care to maintain or restore health and well-being.
Learning Outcome 2: Appraise a piece of research and reach a judgment about its quality and applicability to practice using an identified appraisal tool. Submission date: 15/04/2021
Assessment 1 is the second part of the two assessments for developing your theoretical and practical understanding of the evidence-based practice. You are required to critique a primary research paper (2,000 words) using the CASP tool. You will then need to apply the principles of evidence-based practice outlined in the module; to effectively critique your chosen article and consider its application to clinical practice.
A range of articles will be available in the Assessment section of the Blackboard from which you will select one article to critique. Essay Structure/Guidelines
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
An introduction generally needs to answer these 3 questions. a. What? The introduction must clearly explain what the essay is about. You should also explain in your own words a summary of the assessment brief given above. b. How? The second part of the introduction needs to outline how the essay is going to be structured. You need to summarise the details given in points 2-5 below. c. Why? The introduction needs to articulate why the topic under consideration is of significance.
a. Discuss evidence-based practice and the significance of evidence-based nursing in the current health and social care environment?
b. Briefly outline the chosen research paper and provide a rationale for your choice.
c. Analyze the chosen study using the CASP framework
d. Discuss and justify whether or not the findings are robust enough to be used to change or support nursing practice.
e. Reflect on how the findings of the paper will contribute to your professional development and nursing practice.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
a. Summary. Summarise the key learning points that have emerged from your discussion above.
b. Recommendations. Make recommendations on what needs to be done in light of your findings and conclusions.
Appropriate referencing is an important element of academic writing. Ensure that you have used the most up-to-date UWL referencing guide available from the library. Please be aware that the referencing guide is regularly updated. For guidance on online submission of assignments, including how to submit and how to access online feedback, please refer to the UWL Blackboard student-help pages at: uwl.ac.uk/blackboard help Research articles for Assessment 1:
Select and critique one research article from the following list of primary research articles Qualitative Quantitative The anatomy of clinical decision-making in multidisciplinary cancer meetings in Medicine Article by Tayana Soukup; Konstantinos V. Petrides; Benjamin W. Lamb; Somita Sarkar; Sonal Arora; Sujay Shah; Ara Darzi; James S. A. Green; Nick Sevdalis 06/2016 Recommended reading Children’s exposure to food advertising: the impact of statutory restrictions in Health Promotion International Article by Rosa Whalen; Joanne Harrold; Simon Child; Jason Halford; Emma Boyland 01/04/2019 Recommended reading Quantitative paper for Week 5 and Week 14 Quantitative Measurement of Communication Ability in Children with Angelman… in Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities Article 2018 Recommended reading Qualitative paper for Week 7 and Week 14 A qualitative study of perceived needs and factors associated with the quality of care for common mental disorders in patients with chronic diseases:
the perspective of primary care clinicians and patients in BMC Family Practice Article by Roberge, Pasquale 2016 Recommended reading You need to choose one Quantitative or one Quantitative article and use CASP FRAMEWORK
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you don’t have time and want to complete your Foundation of evidence assignment within the deadline then don’t worry, Studentsassignmenthelp UK is the right choice for you. We have 3000+ Ph.D. and master’s degree experts who provide commercial law assignments at the best price