- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Discuss the different types of evidence and the importance of evidence-based interventions for safe person-centered care to maintain or restore health and well-being: Foundation of evidence Assignment, UOC, UK
|University Of Cambridge (UOC)
|Foundation of evidence
Choose and critique one of the provided research articles Module learning outcomes to be addressed:
Learning Outcome 1: Discuss the different types of evidence and the importance of evidence-based interventions for safe, person-centered care to maintain or restore health and well-being.
Learning Outcome 2: Appraise a piece of research and reach a judgment about its quality and applicability to practice using an identified appraisal tool. Submission date: 15/04/2021
Assessment 1 is the second part of the two assessments for developing your theoretical and practical understanding of the evidence-based practice. You are required to critique a primary research paper (2,000 words) using the CASP tool. You will then need to apply the principles of evidence-based practice outlined in the module; to effectively critique your chosen article and consider its application to clinical practice.
A range of articles will be available in the Assessment section of the Blackboard from which you will select one article to critique. Essay Structure/Guidelines
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
An introduction generally needs to answer these 3 questions. a. What? The introduction must clearly explain what the essay is about. You should also explain in your own words a summary of the assessment brief given above. b. How? The second part of the introduction needs to outline how the essay is going to be structured. You need to summarise the details given in points 2-5 below. c. Why? The introduction needs to articulate why the topic under consideration is of significance.
a. Discuss evidence-based practice and the significance of evidence-based nursing in the current health and social care environment?
b. Briefly outline the chosen research paper and provide a rationale for your choice.
c. Analyze the chosen study using the CASP framework
d. Discuss and justify whether or not the findings are robust enough to be used to change or support nursing practice.
e. Reflect on how the findings of the paper will contribute to your professional development and nursing practice.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
a. Summary. Summarise the key learning points that have emerged from your discussion above.
b. Recommendations. Make recommendations on what needs to be done in light of your findings and conclusions.
Appropriate referencing is an important element of academic writing. Ensure that you have used the most up-to-date UWL referencing guide available from the library. Please be aware that the referencing guide is regularly updated. For guidance on online submission of assignments, including how to submit and how to access online feedback, please refer to the UWL Blackboard student-help pages at: uwl.ac.uk/blackboard help Research articles for Assessment 1:
Select and critique one research article from the following list of primary research articles Qualitative Quantitative The anatomy of clinical decision-making in multidisciplinary cancer meetings in Medicine Article by Tayana Soukup; Konstantinos V. Petrides; Benjamin W. Lamb; Somita Sarkar; Sonal Arora; Sujay Shah; Ara Darzi; James S. A. Green; Nick Sevdalis 06/2016 Recommended reading Children’s exposure to food advertising: the impact of statutory restrictions in Health Promotion International Article by Rosa Whalen; Joanne Harrold; Simon Child; Jason Halford; Emma Boyland 01/04/2019 Recommended reading Quantitative paper for Week 5 and Week 14 Quantitative Measurement of Communication Ability in Children with Angelman… in Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities Article 2018 Recommended reading Qualitative paper for Week 7 and Week 14 A qualitative study of perceived needs and factors associated with the quality of care for common mental disorders in patients with chronic diseases:
the perspective of primary care clinicians and patients in BMC Family Practice Article by Roberge, Pasquale 2016 Recommended reading You need to choose one Quantitative or one Quantitative article and use CASP FRAMEWORK
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you don’t have time and want to complete your Foundation of evidence assignment within the deadline then don’t worry, Studentsassignmenthelp UK is the right choice for you. We have 3000+ Ph.D. and master’s degree experts who provide commercial law assignments at the best price