- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Discuss and evaluate the importance of balancing respect for confidentiality with ensuring the protection and wellbeing: Leadership and Management Assignment, UOL, UK
|University of London (UOL)
|Leadership and Management
- Discuss and evaluate the importance of balancing respect for confidentiality with ensuring the protection and wellbeing of users of services, when managing safeguarding resources in the setting
- Discuss and evaluate sources of funding that are used to construct the safeguarding budget in your own area of responsibility.
- Discuss why everyone in the setting has a responsibility to act on concerns about abuse of children or young people in the setting.
- Discuss the actions to take if:
* There are concerns that a child or young person is being abused.
* A child or young person alleges that they are being abused.
- Discuss examples of ‘hidden restraint’.
- Discuss and evaluate potential situations when restraint may be used as a ‘last resort in the setting.
- Discuss how to apply the regulatory requirements, codes of practice, and relevant guidance to managing concerns about safeguarding in the setting.
- Discuss and evaluate the role of the Local Government Ombudsman in the regulatory process as applied to the setting.
- Discuss how to use organizational systems to address concerns and complaints effectively in the setting.
- Discuss and evaluate own practice in promoting a balanced approach to managing risk in the setting.
- Discuss and evaluate the effectiveness of the policies and procedures used for risk-taking in the setting.
- Discuss and evaluate the potential effectiveness of available support for assessing mental capacity and ability to give consent in the setting.
- Discuss and evaluate the key factors of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards that are relevant in the setting, in terms of supporting teams in making appropriate decisions.
- Analyze the role of advocacy under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 in the setting.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
pay for college assignments and our experts will complete your Leadership and Management assignment in as little as 4 hours. Students Assignment Help UK has a team of experienced academic writers who provide the best assistance on the 5OS06 Leadership And Management Development Assignment and Unit 1: Leadership & Management in Adult Care assignment at a very low price.