- CA4050: On successful completion of the assignment, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding: Air Cargo Services and Operations Assignment, LMU, UK
- They will be expected to develop their own research question/aim, identify the relevant theoretical concepts: Research skills Assignment, UOW, UK
- You are employed as an administrator in the academic department of a private training center in your city: Project managment Assignment, UON, UK
- ECON1022 :Assume that the firm has the property rights to the environment and, therefore, it can legally pollute as much as it pleases: Principles of Microeconomics Assignment, UOS, UK
- UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
- Summaries one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks: Visions for change Assignment, UOM, UK
- Evaluating theoretical frameworks and concepts explaining understanding the process of launching new ventures: Launching New Ventures Assignment, UON, UK
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
- Our current understanding of how face processing occurs in the brain has been derived from multiple studies: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- In case studies of an alcohol use disorder, a common occurrence is for the person in recovery to describe their journey: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director: Ethics, Collaborative Working and Values Assignment, UOL, UK
- Critically examine the experience of a particular discriminated against the group and the progress of equality policies: Social difference and inequality Assignment, LSE, UK
- BA30592E: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transaction Assignment, UOWL, UK
- As the manager in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of North Middlesex Hospital NHS Trust: Health Care Management Assignment, CU, UK
- TM357: The project that you will submit towards the end of takes the place of an examination and so is referred to as the examinable component: Cisco networking Assignment, OU, UK
- Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide: Project Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Describe relationship marketing To do this, search for two diverse sources for information, copy and paste using quotation marks, and acknowledge the sources: Relationship marketing Assignment, UOL, UK
- SMM642: Discuss how the two pressures of global integration and local adaptation/responsiveness influence: International Business and Economics Assignment, UOL, UK
- ENG7143: Critically analyze project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project: Principles of Project Management Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify how methods of assessment, planning and teaching can address barriers to learning and enable all pupils to access, engage and participate in learning: Special educational needs Assignment, UOEL, UK
CSC20002: The IDEA home Furnishings Company to Design and Implement a Database-driven Website to meet the Company’s Requirements: Database Systems Assignment, UK
|University||University of Keele (UOK)|
|Subject||CSC20002: Database Systems|
Background Information and Requirements
The IDEA home furniture company (a fictitious company) maintains a large database of home furnishing products, such as furniture, carpets, lamps, rugs, etc., which are bought by its customers. Due to the difference in the size of the products that they sell, products are either for delivery or collection in the store. All products have a price and a description along with other details, whilst if an item is for delivery then the company needs to hold the dimensions of the product (for calculating postage costs) and for items for collection it holds the weight.
The company has many stores across the country and each store has a number of employees. Certain employees deal with the delivery of products bought online, such as organising and posting, while other employees deal with the products for collection. Customers have unique accounts with the company and the company wants to hold details of past purchases so that they may in the future build up a picture of the items purchased by customers for marketing purposes. The company needs to hold details relating to products purchased online, either for delivery or, if for collection, then it needs to hold details of the collection arrangements with the customer. Each store has a number of suppliers who deliver the products for sale in the store.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Use the background information about the IDEA home furnishings company to design and implement a database-driven Website to meet the company’s requirements. The database must be implemented using Oracle DBMS and PHP as a server-side scripting language. No marks will be given if any other DBMS or server-side scripting languages are used. You may use any scripting language on the client-side in addition to the plain HTML. Specifically, you need to:
1. Identify the main entity types, their relationships, and various constraints or enterprise rules. You should then construct a conceptual Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) and the corresponding logical ERD for this database system using the extended UML notation (Ref: Lecture notes & Connolly & Begg, 2010). Show all multiplicity constraints clearly and make sure that all the important attributes are represented.
2. Map the ERD constructed in (1) above onto a relational database schema using the Oracle SQL. Define all primary and foreign keys clearly. Normalisation is NOT required for this assignment. You should then use Oracle SQL*Plus to populate the database with sufficient sample records in order to enable various queries to be performed. It is advisable to use a .sql script to save all the statements that are relevant for this exercise not only as proof of your work but also as a means of simplifying debugging or applying changes to the database schema without the need for re-typing the whole set of SQL statements over and over again.
3. Create a neat HTML-based Web interface for retrieving data from the database and displaying it on the Web. Database connectivity should be implemented using the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) functions and SQL queries should be embedded in PHP. Include adequate options for querying the database for specific items and for general browsing.
4. Write a short coherent report (not exceeding 1000 words) summarising the functional requirements of the company, an explanation of your database design and its implementation [Note that the ERD, SQL statements and the PHP code do not give a full explanation]. Finalise your report with a brief appraisal of your application’s features. A URL (and login credentials, if any) for your index Web page should be clearly written in the report.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Searching for someone to do my assignment for me on CSC20002: Database Systems Assignment? then you are at a precise place. At Students Assignment Help we have designed a team of academic assignment experts who provide the best assistance on coursework writing, dissertation writing, essay writing help on any topics related to computer science subjects. Our experts work round the clock to serve error-free and 100% plagiarism-free solutions at an affordable price.