- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
COM4004: Cricket World are a leading player in the recreational and competition cricket sector Their clients are high street and online cricket: Software Engineering Assignment, AU, UK
|Arden University (AU)
|COM4004: Software Engineering
This assignment will be based on the following case study.
Cricket World are a leading player in the recreational and competition cricket sector. Their clients are high street and online cricket and sporting goods retailers, and they supply to just about every country. They are not a retail company and they do not sell direct to the public. However, they are not only wholesalers but also manufacturers with factories around the globe.
The company headquarters are in London, United Kingdom. This is where the Chief Executive and the Board are based, along with central support functions like HR, IT, Legal etc. The CEO and Board thus constitute the senior management and are responsible for all strategic decision-making.
The company is global, large and complex and, as such, is structured along its
product lines, with each product category being headed by a Product Director. Each Product Director is responsible for all aspects of that division and thus makes all tactical-level decision. They are based around the world in countries where cricket is popular. Each Product Director reports directly to the Senior Management back in London. There are six Product Directors, heading up the following product divisions:
• Cricket bats
• Batting gloves
• Batting Legguards
• Cricket Helmets
• Cricket Footwear
Within each product division there are many different factories and specialised manufacturing/testing facilities – some in urban settings, others in rural areas for field testing. Each site (factory, testing field) is under the control of a Site Manager who is responsible for all local operational decision-making. Each Site Manager reports directly to the relevant Product Director. The date (DDMMYYYY), country of origin (UK, India, etc.) and site number (01, 02 etc.) of each product made is recorded for quality control and auditing purposes and encoded into a fixed format Product Code.
The serial number of each item and product name is also recorded.
There are some examples below.
Supported by your own (fully-referenced) private research and using the above case study for specific examples, explain and describe the following:
• The software engineering concept and how it differs from programming
• Software implementation and its management via software metrics
Task 2 (Covers LO 2)
Using your own suitable diagrams and the above case study, critically evaluate the traditional ‘waterfall’ and ‘agile’ SDLC methodologies, taking care to highlight the stages, features, strengths, and weaknesses of each. When should each be used? Which methodology would you recommend to this company to use for the implementation of the new IT system?
Task 3 (Covers LO 3, 4 & 5)
Using the supplied case study, illustrate how the Unified Modelling Language (UML) may be deployed as part of an Object-Oriented (OO) software development project. You should ensure that you clearly demonstrate the following UML features:
• Class Diagrams
• Activity Diagrams
• Sequence Diagrams
• Use Case Diagrams
Task 4 (Covers LO 3)
Critically evaluate two implementation languages that could be used to build the planned IT system – one procedural and the other object-oriented. You should include in your response a brief overview of the following programming constructs and how your two chosen languages implement them:
• Sequence, selection & iteration
• Parameter passing and programming interfaces
• Modularity and programming ‘units’
Be sure to supply (and evidence via screenshots) your own code that demonstrates these programming features. For higher marks, you are expected to submit a fully working program but as a minimum, you should submit code snippets that demonstrate the above programming constructs in each language.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
You can pay someone to do your assignment on COM4004: Software Engineering. Students Assignment Help UK has a panel of the best professional writers who are always ready to assist UK university students in writing academic solutions on nursing assignments, CIPD assignments, Engineering assignments, BTEC assignments, etc at a reasonable price.