- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
COM3005: Describe and present information from given data: Introducing Research Skills Assignment, AU, UK
|University||Arden University (AU)|
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Describe and present information from given data
2. Understand how to plan research on a given topic
3. Collate, structure, present and use information from data
4. Be able to utilise this information to inform own writing.
Formative Task 1
Choose your research topic from the list above. The topics we have given you are really large topics. Good research projects look at a small part of a larger topic. One of the first things a researcher should do, therefore, is narrow down the topic so that you are researching something more specific.
For this task, make a list of some questions you could ask in order to investigate the research topic in more detail. Use ‘who, what, where, when, why, and how’ words, where appropriate, in your questions to make sure they are open-ended and therefore more interesting to research.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Formative Task 2
A key stage of any research project is to do some background research on your topic. Using the University online library, locate and select 4 academic sources relating to your research topic. Appropriate sources include academic journal articles, textbooks, reports, conference papers, books/chapters from edited books.
Once you have selected your 4 sources, complete a CRAAP analysis for each source. How useful or relevant is each source as background information to your research topic? Present your analysis in a table like this.
Formative Task 3
Choose two of the following primary research methods and compare and contrast their usefulness as methods. Think about: how much skill is needed by the researcher, how quick and easy they are to implement on a practical level, what kind of data you would get from them.
• Focus groups
Formative Task 4
Look back at the sources you selected for Formative Task 2. What research approaches (qualitative or quantitative) have been taken by the researchers in these sources? Why do you think they chose those particular approaches for their research?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK is one of the leading university assignment help providers in the United Kingdom. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced writers who are experts in their respective fields. They are well-versed with the university guidelines and know how to write an assignment that will score top marks. So, if you are looking for the best assignment help, then look no further than us. We will help you get the grades you deserve.