- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
COCS71188: you will be advising a company called RailIT which is a company that provides IT infrastructure support to a number of companies: Enterprise Cloud Computing in the AWS Environment Assignment, SU, UK
|University||Staffordshire University (SU)|
|Subject||COCS71188: Enterprise Cloud Computing in the AWS Environment|
This document will provide you with information regarding the assessment for the module Cloud, Virtualisation, and Communications. Here you will find an overview of the company which you are consulting for and details of their requirements.
In this scenario, you will be advising a company called RailIT which is a company that provides IT infrastructure support to a number of companies. The company started out supporting specialist IT infrastructure and is now involved with a number of on-premise solutions. The Headquarters for RailIT is located in Stafford, England near the center of the town.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
RailIT has noticed like lots of companies the way which they are now working has changed. They had to adapt to working at home due to the Covid restrictions and as such, they provided each employee with equipment and an Internet connection to continue working. Although this legal requirement has now been removed they have noticed they did suffer from reduced productivity and in some of the areas of the business, this even improved. As
such the company will now allow the staff to work off-site if they prefer unless physically required for customer meetings. This has introduced two issues which are an excess of office space and meeting rooms which are not required and additional car parking capacity which again is not needed.
The issue with the office space has been resolved as a neighboring company that also had excess space has now decided to take over the additional office spaces. The issue they still have though is the car parking spaces which they control for the office block. The car park has a capacity for 260 cars and currently on average each day around 40 cars are parked. In the last few months, the peak usage has been 60 cars. The intention for this is to let out the additional car parking spaces to local commuters who use the nearby railway station. These computers will pay in advance for a parking space for a month and anyone who is parking which is not approved will be fined. The signage for the parking fines is being dealt with by a third-party company. The cost is predicted currently to be £30 per month per space, but this is yet to be finalized.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
● 200 car parking spaces are available to be used by paying customers at the headquarters car park
● The payment and registration for the spaces will be done on the 1st of the Month via a website
● The customer will receive an email 7 days before the 1st of the month as a reminder to pay the next month’s fees
● The registration details of any car using the car park that has not been paid will be provided to the independent enforcement company along with a photograph of the car entering and leaving the car park with the applicable date and time.
● The car park already has a full HD camera system installed to monitor the cars which are coming and going as this was needed for security purposes when it was only used by company staff in the past.
● The solution needs to be highly available, secure, durable, and low cost. The Cloud infrastructure can not cost more than they are going to make from this project.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UK Assignment Help gives assignment writing online service here with experts specializing in a wide range of subjects such as marketing assignments, business assignments, management assignments, etc. our experts ensure you get the assignments that score maximum grades.