- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
COCS71188: you will be advising a company called RailIT which is a company that provides IT infrastructure support to a number of companies: Enterprise Cloud Computing in the AWS Environment Assignment, SU, UK
|Staffordshire University (SU)
|COCS71188: Enterprise Cloud Computing in the AWS Environment
This document will provide you with information regarding the assessment for the module Cloud, Virtualisation, and Communications. Here you will find an overview of the company which you are consulting for and details of their requirements.
In this scenario, you will be advising a company called RailIT which is a company that provides IT infrastructure support to a number of companies. The company started out supporting specialist IT infrastructure and is now involved with a number of on-premise solutions. The Headquarters for RailIT is located in Stafford, England near the center of the town.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
RailIT has noticed like lots of companies the way which they are now working has changed. They had to adapt to working at home due to the Covid restrictions and as such, they provided each employee with equipment and an Internet connection to continue working. Although this legal requirement has now been removed they have noticed they did suffer from reduced productivity and in some of the areas of the business, this even improved. As
such the company will now allow the staff to work off-site if they prefer unless physically required for customer meetings. This has introduced two issues which are an excess of office space and meeting rooms which are not required and additional car parking capacity which again is not needed.
The issue with the office space has been resolved as a neighboring company that also had excess space has now decided to take over the additional office spaces. The issue they still have though is the car parking spaces which they control for the office block. The car park has a capacity for 260 cars and currently on average each day around 40 cars are parked. In the last few months, the peak usage has been 60 cars. The intention for this is to let out the additional car parking spaces to local commuters who use the nearby railway station. These computers will pay in advance for a parking space for a month and anyone who is parking which is not approved will be fined. The signage for the parking fines is being dealt with by a third-party company. The cost is predicted currently to be £30 per month per space, but this is yet to be finalized.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
● 200 car parking spaces are available to be used by paying customers at the headquarters car park
● The payment and registration for the spaces will be done on the 1st of the Month via a website
● The customer will receive an email 7 days before the 1st of the month as a reminder to pay the next month’s fees
● The registration details of any car using the car park that has not been paid will be provided to the independent enforcement company along with a photograph of the car entering and leaving the car park with the applicable date and time.
● The car park already has a full HD camera system installed to monitor the cars which are coming and going as this was needed for security purposes when it was only used by company staff in the past.
● The solution needs to be highly available, secure, durable, and low cost. The Cloud infrastructure can not cost more than they are going to make from this project.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UK Assignment Help gives assignment writing online service here with experts specializing in a wide range of subjects such as marketing assignments, business assignments, management assignments, etc. our experts ensure you get the assignments that score maximum grades.