- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
- Create a formal business proposal for Manzaneque Limited. It should include user and system requirements: Database Design & Development Assignment, CUL, UK
- Conduct small-scale research, information gathering, and data collection to generate knowledge on an identified subject: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Over the last few years, the construction industry has been facing many challenges: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- To develop an understanding and critical awareness of contractual provisions relating to various standard forms of contracts: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain different types and purposes of organizations: public, private, and voluntary sectors: Business and business environment Assignment , UOL, UK
CN5000: Vehicle Mart is a vehicle sale and rental agency, which sells and lets vehicles of various customers to customers: Database Systems Assignment, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
|Subject||CN5000: Database Systems|
Vehicle Mart is a vehicle sale and rental agency, which sells and lets vehicles of various customers to customers. The head office of Vehicle Mart is in London but looking to expand across the UK. The agency is using a basic database system to maintain its data, but due to technological advancements and a lack of capturing the market. In addition to London, they recently opened two new branches in Manchester and Birmingham. Assume they hire you as a technical consultant for replacing the old-fashioned file system with the new database system.
The agency deals with the following Types: Sedan, Coupe, Crossover, Hatchback, Pickup, Van, and SUV. They cover the following Cities: London, Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, Leicester, and Birmingham. The price of each vehicle is maintained as the current price where a time/date object is associated with each change. We assume there is one change of price every fortnight.
In each branch, the agency has a receptionist, who is responsible for guiding the customers and booking their timeslot for either Purchasing or Leasing the Vehicle. The customers can book their timeslots either online/by phone or in person. The agency intends to use an online system where customers can reserve vehicles online, but the process will need to be completed in person through an agent. You are required to design Use Case and ERD, and then, implement the system using SQL.
The agency has a couple of Agents, who assist customers with their queries and transactions. The system will have the Agent details where each Agent has different levels of dealer namely bronze, silver, and gold. There are a total of twelve Agents and two are assigned in each city and required to enter their login details in order to gain access to the system.
The Agent’s level is determined based on the number of bookings, where if an Agent has, equal to or more than, 10 bookings, it is categorized as Gold, more than 4, but less than, 10 as Silver, and Bronze otherwise. These Agents give a quote with recommendations to customers to buy or rent; where customers have the right to accept/reject them.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The agency has security protocols, such as antivirus and firewall, which are handled by an IT practitioner. There is a technical consultant, who deals with prediction modeling, and they will develop a prediction system in the future.
Each branch has a CTO who keeps an eye on the total vehicles sold/rented and loss/gain. Customers cannot directly interact with the CTO, the company CEO who resides in the London office (HO) and manages the overall profit of the agency.
- Show the current price of Sedans in all the Cities
- Show the largest price value from all models associated with London and Manchester
- Show minimum price for London vehicles (from all models)
- Find an Agent who has the maximum number of timeslots
- Find the customer which booked the maximum number of timeslots
- Show all models having prices higher than average for models in Birmingham
- Update the price for all models, for London and Manchester, for today, assuming they want to give an offer of 80 GBP per vehicle
- Show the maximum price sold from all Gold and Bronze Agents, for all models
- Trigger: Create a trigger that places the customers, which have been deleted into a customer table. This allows records to be maintained while improving query times for existing customers.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students Assignment Help UK is a renowned academic writing service that has been helping students for years. We offer help with CIPD assignments, and our team of skilled writers can provide you with the guidance and support you need to complete your assignment on time and to the best of your ability. With our great assignment help, you can be confident that your CIPD assignment will meet all of the requirements and get the grades you deserve.