- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Businesses employ a number of strategies to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors: Context of Business Assignment, CCCU, UK
|University||canterbury christ church university (CCCU)|
|Subject||Context of Business|
Businesses employ a number of strategies to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors. Many times the outcome is influenced by the strategies of their competitors, changes in the business environment and the ability of the leader influences the businesses’ strategy and response. There is also increasing importance of CSR is also influencing business like never seen before.
Assessment Task Description
For this assignment, you are required to select any company from the list given below (Focus only on their UK operations) and perform the following tasks.
- Marks and Spencer
- Sports Direct
- TK Maxx
- Perform a SWOT and PESTEL analysis for chosen business.
- From the analysis in task 1, in your opinion, evaluate how the changes in PESTEL factors have influenced the Opportunities and Threats business. Critically comment on how the business is addressing their Strengths to negate Threats and Weaknesses affecting their Opportunities.
- Recommend a suitable leadership style from Daniel Goleman’s (2000) leadership styles that according to you will help them meet their business objectives with a focus on changes in the business environment since the start of 2021. Justify your choice using appropriate literature and examples.
- Critically comment on their Corporate Social Responsibilities in the processes using evidence from your research.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need someone to do my assignment for me on the Context of Business assignment. We have a certified expert team who have 10+ years of experience to write error-free and 100% plagiarism-free assignment solutions on business assignments at a market price.