- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BUS003: Identify and explain the key resources available to facilitate own learning and study and reflect on the development: Developing Academic Skills Assignment, Arden University, UK
|BUS003: Developing Academic Skills
- Identify and explain the key resources available to facilitate own learning and study and reflect on the development of personal academic skills
- Apply time management techniques to study planning
- Identify, summarise, and evaluate credible information from a range of different academic sources
- Explain and demonstrate how to avoid plagiarism through correct referencing
A) Demonstrate your time management skills by creating a timetable for study
during this module. In your timetable highlight your work commitments, family
time, study time, and recreational time.
B) Write a reflection on how you managed your time, utilizing the timetable and
using Pomodoro or Eisenhower to manage your study. Use Gibb’s model to
structure your reflection
A) Identify 4 key resources that you have used to support your study during this
module. Explain how you used each resource in your studies.
B) Write a reflection on the development of your academic skills during this
module. For example, writing skills, referencing skills, researching skills, and
summarising skills. Use Gibb’s model to structure your reflection.
A) Find a book online using Perlego on the topic of Academic Integrity,
plagiarism, and referencing. Summarise the key points using the Cornell note-taking method. State the full reference of the book, demonstrate your note-taking and then give a summary of the source in terms
of its credibility.
B) Find a newspaper article or website online on the topic of Academic Integrity, plagiarism, and referencing. Summarise the key points using a mind map note-taking method. State the full reference of the book demonstrate your note-taking and then give a summary of the source in terms
of its credibility.
A) Explain what is meant by plagiarism and academic integrity.
B) Produce an ‘at a glance’ leaflet that gives examples and explanations on how to produce a reference list using AU Harvard referencing. Include examples on how to insert in-text citations and direct quotations.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get the best academic writing help on BUS003: Developing Academic Skills in the UK. Students Assignment Help UK has designed a team of native writers who work 24 hours to resolve your all doubt related to business assignments at a cheap price.