- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
BUS003: Identify and explain the key resources available to facilitate own learning and study and reflect on the development: Developing Academic Skills Assignment, Arden University, UK
|Subject||BUS003: Developing Academic Skills|
- Identify and explain the key resources available to facilitate own learning and study and reflect on the development of personal academic skills
- Apply time management techniques to study planning
- Identify, summarise, and evaluate credible information from a range of different academic sources
- Explain and demonstrate how to avoid plagiarism through correct referencing
A) Demonstrate your time management skills by creating a timetable for study
during this module. In your timetable highlight your work commitments, family
time, study time, and recreational time.
B) Write a reflection on how you managed your time, utilizing the timetable and
using Pomodoro or Eisenhower to manage your study. Use Gibb’s model to
structure your reflection
A) Identify 4 key resources that you have used to support your study during this
module. Explain how you used each resource in your studies.
B) Write a reflection on the development of your academic skills during this
module. For example, writing skills, referencing skills, researching skills, and
summarising skills. Use Gibb’s model to structure your reflection.
A) Find a book online using Perlego on the topic of Academic Integrity,
plagiarism, and referencing. Summarise the key points using the Cornell note-taking method. State the full reference of the book, demonstrate your note-taking and then give a summary of the source in terms
of its credibility.
B) Find a newspaper article or website online on the topic of Academic Integrity, plagiarism, and referencing. Summarise the key points using a mind map note-taking method. State the full reference of the book demonstrate your note-taking and then give a summary of the source in terms
of its credibility.
A) Explain what is meant by plagiarism and academic integrity.
B) Produce an ‘at a glance’ leaflet that gives examples and explanations on how to produce a reference list using AU Harvard referencing. Include examples on how to insert in-text citations and direct quotations.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get the best academic writing help on BUS003: Developing Academic Skills in the UK. Students Assignment Help UK has designed a team of native writers who work 24 hours to resolve your all doubt related to business assignments at a cheap price.