- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BTEC HND Level 4: Examine networking principles and their protocols: Unit 2 Networking Assignment, UK
|University of Sunderland (US)
|BTEC HND Level 4 Unit 2 Networking
Unit Learning Outcome
LO1 Examine networking principles and their protocols
LO2 Explain networking devices and operations
LO3 Design efficient networked systems
LO4 Implement and diagnose networked systems.
You are employed as a trainee Network Engineer by Bedford College and have been asked to investigate and explain networking principles and protocols. As part of an initiative for IT staff to be able to share duties and cover other staff effectively, you have been asked to produce a technical report for the IT team that details some of the fundamentals of networking. You will also include details of some of the networking equipment and how they work.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Prepare a report called “Networking principles, protocols and devices”. Your report should initially discuss the benefits and constraints of several different network types. You will also need to include a discussion on the communication standards or protocols required for each to work effectively. Next giving examples, explain how a network’s physical and logical topology, communication and bandwidth requirements can affect the specification, design and implementation of a network.
The current Bedford College network has used hubs, switches, and routers. Introduce and explain these network devices and discuss their operating principles. Following on from this introduce some of the different server types that are currently available that Bedford College could utilize including options for high availability or efficiency and discuss their operating principles Finally, discuss the inter-dependence of workstation hardware with relevant networking software.
Next in the report, assess how common networking models, principles (standards) and network protocols work together to enable effective organisational networks.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Bedford College has decided to implement two new server solutions. The first is for a remote branch office to install a small networked application that is used by the 5 users of this branch. This server will be housed on the floor in the branch manager’s office. The second server solution is for a large virtualisation project using Microsoft Hyper-V to host multiple large resource intensive virtual machines and will be housed in a rack in the main Bedford College datacenter. In your report, specify and justify two products to meet this demand comparing the differences between them.
Following this, one of the IT team has mentioned about the possibility of using cloud-based solutions rather than buying more servers. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this approach.
Investigate and evaluate the Bedford College network and the topologies used. Consider the following as part of your critical evaluation:
- What type of network is it?
- What topologies are used?
- What are the possible bottlenecks – how could these be resolved?
- What important standards and protocols are in use?
- Network reliability/Redundancy
It has been proposed that Bedford College move away from an on-premise solution to the cloud. Discuss what impacts might this have on the current topology and how efficient it is.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you’re finding it difficult to complete your BTEC assignment, we can help. Our team of experts are familiar with the BTEC curriculum and can provide guidance and support throughout the process. We also provide assignment help services for students who need a little extra assistance. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! Contact us today to get started.