Briefly Introduce the Three Research Studies that you will be using to Evaluate and Illustrate your Understanding of Research Approaches: Early Childhood Studies LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
|Subject||Early Childhood Studies|
Step by step of part A assignment
Essay Plan for Part A
Introduction paragraphs (approx. 400 words)
- What are the aims of the essay – This essay is going to discuss different types of research ………..
- Briefly introduce the three research studies (all exploring a similar topic) that you will be using to evaluate and illustrate your understanding of research approaches. This means briefly introduce the focus for each study and highlight some of the main issues/concepts/ideas raised.
- The types of research that would be discussed in this essay is secondary, qualitative & adult-led research……..the aim aims /focus for each study is……
- Briefly discuss the relevance of researching the topic. Why is this topic relevant to Early Childhood in 2021? Relate to how research on the topic could support policy and practice.
It’s important to discuss this researches because…
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Evaluating Research Approaches (approx. 1000 words)
* Introduce different types of research approach (i.e. different research methodologies) drawing on academic literature to support your discussion. It is expected you will discuss.
- Explain what this means? What are the main features of secondary research? make links to academic literature?
- What are the strengths and limitations of this approach? Make a link to academic literature.
- Using a research study example- what evidence is there that a second approach is being used?
- Can you find 3 bits of evidence?
Qualitative research –
- Explain what this means and the different types of primary qualitative research approach?
- What are the main features of the primary qualitative approach? Make links to academic literature.
- Explain what this means? What are the main features of practitioner-led research? Link to academic literature
- What are the strengths and limitations of this approach? Link to academic literature
- Using the research study example-what evidence is there that an adult led approach is used?
- Find 3 bits of evidence.
- Explore the similarities and differences between these research approaches using academic literature to support your discussion-
- Illustrate different research approaches using the three research studies as examples-
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Evaluate the research approaches evident in the three research articles by discussing the strengths and limitations of each approach-
- Discuss the ethical issues all researchers need to be aware of when undertaking research drawing on academic literature to support your discussion and illustrating your discussion using the three research articles provided.
- Discuss the ethical issues all researchers need to be aware of when undertaking research? Make a link to the literature approach.
- Use the three research articles to illustrate how the researchers have addressed ethical issues?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Looking for University Assignment Help UK? Do you want someone to Do My Assignment? If YES then don’t panic we will help you out we provide plenty of assignments like Finance Assignment Help, Assignment help in Economics and many more. If you want a plagiarism-free dissertation, research papers, essay, thesis, case study reports and any type of academic assessment written papers, we are here for you 24/7.