- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Briefly describe the infectious disease and long-term condition, and in both cases summarise the prevalence and causes of this condition/issue in your chosen country context: Infectious Disease And Long Term Conditions Assignment, UOK, UK
|University of kent (UOK)
|INFECTIOUS DISEASE AND LONG TERM CONDITIONS
- Briefly describe the infectious disease and long-term condition, and in both cases summarise the prevalence and causes of this condition/issue in your chosen country context.
- Critically examine why these conditions present a public health problem; considering the physical, psychological, and socio/economic impacts.
- Critically assess how these conditions are being addressed by public health organizations/institutions and policies in your chosen country. What are the challenges which remain to be addressed?
- You may use examples from other countries to support your assessment of the situation facing your chosen country, where appropriate.
- All data and claims must be supported with reference to relevant evidence and literature.
- Further guidance about the report will be available in class and on the module Blackboard site.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The Republic of Yemenis is located at the southern end of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia with a total population of 27.5 million. Since 2011, Yemen has suffered several political conflicts which culminated in the civil war in 2015 as the Houthis took over Sana’a, the capital, and controlled much of the north and west of the country (BBC,2018).
According to the United Nations (UN), Yemen is currently suffering from the world’s worst humanitarian crisis as many people do not have the essentials to survive; like food, safe drinking water, and shelter. Thousands of schools and health facilities have been destroyed (Unicef USA, 2018). As the conflict expands, the crisis continues to be driven by weak governance, environmental stress, pandemics, lack of essential resources, poverty, and political instability. All this has made the efforts of humanitarian and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)more challenging( Kandeh, 2015).
Cholera and childhood malnutrition are now very serious public health problems in Yemen. who reported a cholera outbreak in October 2016 specifically in Sana’a. In 2017, the number of cases increased rapidly after the shutdown of the sewage system in Sanaa as witnessed by health workers(WHO,2017). Cholera spread widely, mostly in the conflict area in the north side (WHO,2018a). This outbreak has now become the largest in epidemiologically recorded history with more than 1.2 million cases since the beginning of the outbreak (Federspiel & Ali, 2018). Although the Haiti outbreak was the largest since records began in 1949with 815,000 cases of cholera between the years 2010 and 2017, Yemen has already exceeded that number in just six months (Lyons, 2018). According to the World Food Programme, even before the war, Yemen had one of the highest rates of malnutrition globally. With the ongoing conflict, hunger and malnutrition rose dramatically(Eshaq et al.,2017). 1.8 million children in Yemen today suffer from malnutrition and 400,000 Yemeni children are at risk of death due to severe malnutrition(SAM) (Unicef, 2018a).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At Students Assignment Help UK we have a team a highly skilled team of well-educated, abundantly experienced, and dedicated academic professionals from different fields of studies, who are committed to providing you nursing assignment help online at a cheap price.