- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
Briefly describe the infectious disease and long-term condition, and in both cases summarise the prevalence and causes of this condition/issue in your chosen country context: Infectious Disease And Long Term Conditions Assignment, UOK, UK
|University||University of kent (UOK)|
|Subject||INFECTIOUS DISEASE AND LONG TERM CONDITIONS|
- Briefly describe the infectious disease and long-term condition, and in both cases summarise the prevalence and causes of this condition/issue in your chosen country context.
- Critically examine why these conditions present a public health problem; considering the physical, psychological, and socio/economic impacts.
- Critically assess how these conditions are being addressed by public health organizations/institutions and policies in your chosen country. What are the challenges which remain to be addressed?
- You may use examples from other countries to support your assessment of the situation facing your chosen country, where appropriate.
- All data and claims must be supported with reference to relevant evidence and literature.
- Further guidance about the report will be available in class and on the module Blackboard site.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The Republic of Yemenis is located at the southern end of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia with a total population of 27.5 million. Since 2011, Yemen has suffered several political conflicts which culminated in the civil war in 2015 as the Houthis took over Sana’a, the capital, and controlled much of the north and west of the country (BBC,2018).
According to the United Nations (UN), Yemen is currently suffering from the world’s worst humanitarian crisis as many people do not have the essentials to survive; like food, safe drinking water, and shelter. Thousands of schools and health facilities have been destroyed (Unicef USA, 2018). As the conflict expands, the crisis continues to be driven by weak governance, environmental stress, pandemics, lack of essential resources, poverty, and political instability. All this has made the efforts of humanitarian and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)more challenging( Kandeh, 2015).
Cholera and childhood malnutrition are now very serious public health problems in Yemen. who reported a cholera outbreak in October 2016 specifically in Sana’a. In 2017, the number of cases increased rapidly after the shutdown of the sewage system in Sanaa as witnessed by health workers(WHO,2017). Cholera spread widely, mostly in the conflict area in the north side (WHO,2018a). This outbreak has now become the largest in epidemiologically recorded history with more than 1.2 million cases since the beginning of the outbreak (Federspiel & Ali, 2018). Although the Haiti outbreak was the largest since records began in 1949with 815,000 cases of cholera between the years 2010 and 2017, Yemen has already exceeded that number in just six months (Lyons, 2018). According to the World Food Programme, even before the war, Yemen had one of the highest rates of malnutrition globally. With the ongoing conflict, hunger and malnutrition rose dramatically(Eshaq et al.,2017). 1.8 million children in Yemen today suffer from malnutrition and 400,000 Yemeni children are at risk of death due to severe malnutrition(SAM) (Unicef, 2018a).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At Students Assignment Help UK we have a team a highly skilled team of well-educated, abundantly experienced, and dedicated academic professionals from different fields of studies, who are committed to providing you nursing assignment help online at a cheap price.