- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BMBM6015: Tesla is an American electric vehicle (EV) and clean energy company, with Headquarters in California: Strategic Management And Sustainability Assignment, UOW, UK
|University of Wales (UOW)
|Strategic Management And Sustainability
Tesla is an American electric vehicle (EV) and clean energy company, with Headquarters in California. Their product range includes a range of electric cars and sports utility vehicles as well domestic energy storage technology (and related products such as solar roof panels). Established in 2003 by two American Entrepreneurs Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning, the company was named after the famous inventor and proponent of alternating current, Nikolai Tesla.
The company’s initial mission was to develop an electric sports car, a highly ambitious and expensive undertaking from which much of the funding was obtained from the PayPal co-founder serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Elon Musk – who invested more than $30 million into this innovative and fledgling organization. This cash injection and consequent research and development lead to the production of its first car in 2008 – the 100% electric “Roadster”.
The efficiency compared to diesel and petrol engines were notable, as the Roadster could achieve the equivalent of 135 miles per gallon – more than double the efficiency of most fossil fuel sports cars and with comparable performance and ever-increasing mileage range. However, despite many tax incentives put in place to encourage the use of more environmentally friendly, the $109,000 price tag meant that this was clearly pitched as a luxury brand car
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In 2008 following the stepping down of the company’s founders, Elon Musk became the new Chief Executive. Two short years later a decision had been taken to take the company public on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Following a much-publicized and successful Initial Public Offering the company raised over $226 million.
Since 2012 the Roadster is no longer in production and Tesla has looked to broaden their offering by producing new vehicles such as the Model X – which is considered a “crossover” vehicle that offers many of the features of an SUV but is built on the chassis of a car. The increasing demand for electric vehicles across a wide variety of vehicle types has driven Tesla to produce more modestly priced vehicles such as the $35,000
Tesla has grown to be the largest player in the global EV market with a market share of 16% of the plug-in market and a 23% share of the battery-electric segment in 2020
- Module Learning Outcomes
- Critically evaluate the competitive and development strategies of an organization in the context of contemporary strategic management issues.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you trying to write your assignment? But you are facing lots of problems. Don’t worry UK Assignment Help is one of the finest websites for securing a higher rank in your (BMBM6015) Strategic Management And Sustainability Assignment. Besides this, our native writers are experienced enough to provide flawless management assignment help at a reasonable price.